The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm

"Great job, Starly! Now then, time to show them the next trick up my sleeve..." Dante said, bringing Starly back in, and sent out...

Aipom.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm

((Oh, my.))

"Nincada, continue!" Nincada continued to replicate, small tunnels beginning all over the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Aipom was prepared for anything. Dante smiled. "Aipom, just like we practiced!" he shouted. Aipom used Double Team, and began climbing over the vines in the gym. And when that Nincada showed its face... It would have Swift to deal with.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 pm

"Nincada, you know what to do!" For a few seconds, nothing happened. Suddenly, a huge rustling was heard from the ground beneath the vines. There was nothing there. A swarm of Nincadas burst out of the walls, behind and around the ivy, using Fury Swipes on every single one.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

"Aipom! Lets move!" Dante shouted. Aipom flung itself from vines, hurling itself upwards, and began using Swift.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 pm

"Again!" A swarm of Nincada burst out of the ceiling, falling to the ground. None of them appeared to be the real one.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Dante smiled. The time for the surprise hadn't come yet...

"Aipom! Fury Swipes!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Eventually, all of the Nincada copies were gone. The holes had conveniently been plugged up by the dust kicked up from Swift. "Nincada, Double Team again, and Sand Attack!" Dust began flying out of holes unplugging themselves. Soon the battlefield was a dust storm.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Dante smiled. This didn't affect his strategy at all. "Aipom, Double Team and Swift."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Unfortunately for the Swift, there were no Nincadas about.
"Nincada, Mud-Slap!" The move wasn't deterred too much by the stars flying about, and it was impossible to tell when one was coming.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Dante smiled. As the Mud-Slap attack hit the very last Aipom... It disappeared. Dante smiled. "Aipom! Double Team again! And this time... Sand Attack. In a circle, you know... To create a little bit more confusion."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 pm

"Nincada, keep using Double Team!" Now, though, Nincada started doing both strategies. Soon Nincadas were flooding out of the walls and the ceiling, and mud was flying out of the floor. Quickly though, there was no longer any mud to throw, and the battlefield collapsed, exposing the real Nincada, thoough hidden by several decoys.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Dante smiled. "Aipom! Time to show our little surprise!" he said, and then took a step to the left. The real Aipom stood behind him. "Aipom!" it said joyfully, and leapt to its place on the battlefield. "Lets go! Swift on those decoys!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm

((*facepalm*))
((We need a smiley for that.))

Swift quickly took care of all the decoys, and Nincada, exhausted, was already out, beneath them. "The battle goes to Date and Aipom!" yelled Sam.

"Fine. Go, Skorupi!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Dante smiled, and switched Pokemon yet again. "Piplup, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:54 pm

"Skorupi! Acupressure!" Skorupi began to look faster and stronger, though unexplainably. "Use Pin Missile!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Dante smiled. "Piplup, Double Team!" he shouted. "And, now then... Bide!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm

The Pin Missiles were just a distraction, and all missed, if just barely. When it was safe to look, Skorupi was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Dante smiled. Wonderful. If this was anything like last time... Oh wait. Silly mistake on Clint's part. All the vines had been cut down. Which meant... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

((They were? I was not privy to the above information. The floor collapsed, not the walls.))
((But that doesn't necessarily mean you ruined my plan...))
((Meh heh heh...))

"Skorupi, stay where you are!" Sam and Clint both knew where Skorupi was, they hadn't been focused on the attack.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:02 pm

((Remember when you had Nincada cut down the vines when Aipom was hanging onto them?))

Dante checked his watch. The only way Skorupi could hide from him was if it could cool down its body to the tempature in this room...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:04 pm

((That didn't happen. The Nincada were attacking the Aipoms.))

((And how do you know bugs aren't tha cool?))

Skorupi had buried itself in the dirt. The cool damp earth down below the pitfall was uncomfortable, but it kept him cool on a really hot day. He stayed where he was, waiting for the practiced time.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 pm

((Ok, ok...))

Piplup stayed still, waiting for a direction from Dante.

Dante was looking.... If it was underground... He should still be able to find it... Aha! There. A faint wave of warmth, but it was still there.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm

((You don't know that! FOURTH WALL ALERT! FOURTH WALL ALERT!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing))

The time had come. Skorupi dug down further, to confuse most battlers, even ones with heat-sensing watches, though he didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm

((That wasn't fourth wall breaking. That was Dante scanning the whole arena. And, besides, aren't there already tunnels down there?))

"Piplup, I'm sick and tired of this waiting game! You?" To which Piplup nodded. "All right! Get ready for the attack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next