The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think DarkSpore will be like?

Go down 
+2
Legs250
Banzai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Banzai

Banzai

What do you think DarkSpore will be like? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Post at least 3 things you think/know will be included, and three things that you hope are included.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Ok, I know that there are three classes, named Sentinel (hard-hitting, slow, tanks), Ravager (fast-hitting melee unit), and Tempest (ranged magic guys). Also, there are five sub-classes, but I forget their names. Wait... Biogenesis, cybogenesis, plasmagenesis, necrogenesis, and quantumgenesis... I might be wrong on some of the spellings for those. Also, I'm fairly certain there is a Creature Creator-like editor to make our own 'genetic heroes'.

I hope that the ability to share friend codes is available (so we can play with our Sporum buds and whatnot), that we don't have to use the pre-created heroes, and that there are some epic boss battles. Some that require some smart thinking and fast fingers.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:43 pm

I hope this is more based on gameplay than Spore. :?

But creating is fun too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I don't think we can make any creations; we can just edit preexisting(sp?) bases. Not possitive, though. It seems pretty similar to Torchlight (which everyone says is a clone of Diablo, but I've never played Diablo so I wouldn't know) gameplay wise. Also, it is "loosely based" on Spore and using a lot of the same technology, so I'm not sure if it really counts as a Spore game.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm

DArk Spore will be a disappointment to a lot of people

The trailer is a rip off of the SC2 trailer
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:57 pm

At Comic Con, they didn't really persent us with anything they don't already know...

I think it was just to gain more publicity...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 am

1) It's an action rpg that is up to 4 players.
2) There's an enemy whose name is The Darkspore(no. just no. there wasn't a good guy trying to protect you named Spore. That's the Game Name!)
3) It seems like a 4-player action rpg remake of Spore Hero with a darker touch to it...

I'm still getting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think DarkSpore will be like?   What do you think DarkSpore will be like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think DarkSpore will be like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Spore :: DarkSpore-
Jump to: