The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth

Go down 

Like it?
I like it
Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_lcap50%Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I love it
Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_lcap50%Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I dislike it
Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_lcap0%Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate it
Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_lcap0%Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm neutral.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth Empty
PostSubject: Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth   Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:37 am

"Ever since the day it happened, the future was a horror. I had time-traveled back into the Hadean Era, and accidentally swung the moon away. I was just an anomaly. Something that couldn't have existed, but exists anyways. I decided to land, but I'm get pummeled by meteors. This is the last word I'll ever write: Evolve."
-Alexander Sphadereame's Diary, just before he died.

After the Accident, which made the human race impossible, the Earth was unrecognizeable. Flatter continents, higher sea level, faster days, a large wobble, a less dense core, stronger winds, dramatic climate change, and virtually no complex life. Alex has disappeared, although scraps of the machine exist buried in he oceans. You, are the life. You are the ones to evolve to become the fittest. you are the key to bringing back the universe to a good start. But you'd also have to move...

You are the Primitive lifeforms of early moonless earth, and are still, and slowly, evolving. The reason for that is moonless earth's magnetic field is 3x as strong as ours. That means less mutation-causing radiation. And to be realistic, lets start with a multicellular bacteria. Evolved enough to have "Self Replication" Techniques and "Eating", which is Absorbing proteins through a thin membrane. As you evolve, you make a new form.

Forms
Bacteria Form
Species Name:
Cells:
Size(in µm/micrometers): 8-100
Special Gene Characteristics:
Things they "Eat"/Decompose:

Primitive "Jelly" Form
Species Name:
Movement:
Communication: No sound; Howling Winds all the time, do loud noises, I don't reccomend it.
Size(in inches): 3-48
Things they "Eat":

Fishlike Form
Species Name:
Primitive Sensory:
Movement:
Communication: No sound; Howling Winds all the time, do loud noises, I don't reccomend it.
Size(in inches): 4-60
Things they "Eat":

Amphibianlike/"Goo" Form
Species Name:
Movement:
Primitive Sensory:
Size(in inches): 4-60
Things they "Eat":

"A Tad More" Complex form
Species Name:
Movement:
Biome(Environment): Sea, Ice, Desert, Planty areas(plants are not too tall.), underground
Things they "Eat":
Sensory:

Complex Form
Species Name:
Movement:
Biome(Environment): Sea, Ice, Desert, Average Terrestrial(plants are not too tall.), underground
Things they "Eat":
Sensory:

Scraps
The Scraps of the machine are everywhere. Poking up in the ground, washed up on shore, still in the water, in the midst of an Icefield or desert, maybe near or in a volcanic crater. They will help you one day in bringing back humanity. When it's realized(in complex stage.), that is.

Rules are standard. Keep this PG-13.

Have fun! But you Can't evolve too fast... Evolve slowly. As I said, less mutation/evolution causing radiation...

My Form
Species Name: Xerin
Cells: 6
Size(in µm/micrometers): 50
Special Gene Characteristics: A long flagelllum and a long, pointed fan-mouth. Two trailing "Whips" are their main protection. They tunnel down, and as the predator follows, The Xerin whips out in circles, holding onto the walls, and finging stinging ice at the predator.
Things they "Eat"/Decompose
Back to top Go down

Moonless- The Grandfather Paradox of All Earth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: