A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 8:48 pm

"Of course. So d'you think Clint's there yet?"

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Dante looked at his watch. "Probably. He said it opened at 7:30... Its 7:28 now, so he's probably just getting ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 8:50 pm

"Then let's get over there. It should take that long to get across town!" Sam ran off, Pidgeo on his heels.

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Dante ran behind his friend, his two Pokemon in their Pokeballs still.

Clint was talking to some one on his phone. "Yeah, they're almost here. Why?"

"Vell, you zee... I have zomething for zem. Tell zem to wait around town for a vhile until my azziztant arrivez."

"All right, all right..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 8:54 pm

((I smell a map.))

"Leader Clint!" Sam normally gave respect where it was due, especially when he was about to take it away in a flash. "We're here to battle you!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 pm

"Yeah, that." Dante said.

"Ok, lets get started!" Clint said, turning his phone off (with a loud 'Hello? Are you ztill zhere?").

After a few minutes, Dante had taken the position of referee. "Trainer Sam has issued challenge... Which Gym Leader Clint has accepted! Keep this clean and fair, people!" he shouted, holding two flags in hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 9:00 pm

"Okay! Pidgeo, let's go!" Sam shouted, rhyming chiches.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Clint nodded his head, sending out his Spinarak. "All right, Spinarak! String Shot on those wings! He can't fight if he can't fly!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Pidgeo dodged it, but a tiny bit snagged on the wings. Using the high altitude Pidgeo had gained, he dove while picking at the webbing, tearing it off and spinning in an erratic flight pattern so the Spinarak couldn't aim. "Pull out, pull out..." And Pidgeo did, just in time to use all that momentum to Wing Attack the Spinarak ((?)) at top speed.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Spinarak flew backwards. When the dust settled, it proved that Spinarak had fainted.

"Clint's Spinarak is unable to battle! Sam's Pidgeo wins round one!" was Dante's response.

"All right, lets go, Nincada!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm

"Pull around, and get up higher again, then dive Tackle!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm

"Nincada, Dig!" Clint shouted. His Nincada dug underground to dodge the attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Pidgeo pulled up out of the dive just in time to miss the ground. "Use Whirlwind! Get Nincada out of that hole!" He had prepared for this, at least.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 am

Nincada popped up out of the hole. It panted a few times before regaining its breath. "All right, Nincada! Double Team!"

((Have you ever seen the show? You'll know what this Double Team is if you have.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 9:55 am

((I know Double Team. It's my favorite stat move in the game and my favorite effect move on the show.))
"Use Gust all over the floor!" Pidgeo began flapping his wings in every direction, surprising everyone by still staying in roughly the same spot. This send turbulent wind currents all over the gym.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 9:57 am

Nincada (the real one) flew backwards, making the copies disappear. As the dust settled, and Nincada didn't get up...

"Round two goes to Sam and Pidgeo!" Dante shouted.

"I've been going easy on you! Get ready for this!" Clint shouted, sending out his Skorupi.

Dante checked something on his watch (its one of those high-tech ones from Sinnoh). He grimaced. This Skorupi had the ability Sniper. If any of those moves hit, Pidgeo would be in a world of hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

((Zowch.))

Unaware of the ability (Sam had no such watch, but he really wanted one), he yelled, "Pidgeo, Wing Attack!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:01 am

Clint smiled. "All right, Skorupi! Pin Missile!"

Dante sighed. Even though this was a Bug move and would be ineffective to Pidgeo, it would still hurt a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 am

The Pin Missile struck on the left wing. Most actually bounced off because of the physics involved, but a few stuck. Pidgeo spiraled a bit and landed on the other end of the arena, hopefully far enough away, and pulled them out.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 am

"Skorupi! Accupressure!" Clint shouted. Skorupi stayed still, and then its claws snapped forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:07 am

"Use Gust! He can't use Pin Missile on you if you mess up his aim!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 am

Skorupi tried to hold its ground, but it flew back. This time, when the dust settled, Skorupi was nowhere to be found. Clint smiled. "You didn't think I'd use the gym to my advantage, did you?" he said sarcastically.

Turns out, Dante knew what he meant. Skorupi had gone behind the thick veil of vines that made up the walls of the gym.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:12 am

"Darn it! Pidgeo, fly to the middle and wait for an attack!"
Pidgeo did as ordered, then began to move unpredictably in a five-foot radius.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:13 am

Clint smiled. "Skorupi, just like we've been practicing!" he shouted.

All was still for a few seconds. And then Pin Missile (combined with Double Team) happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 am

((Holy poo.))

"Pidgeo, land! There aren't any Pins towards the ground!"

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: