The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 pm

"Fail, Paul. You fail. Let's go, then."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Dante laughed to himself, and took a step out into the sunlight of Route 602. He took a deep breath, and then looked around. There were scorch marks, rocks crushed, and fainted Pokemon everywhere. "I'm going to take a guess and say that Tyla girl was here."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 pm

"I'd say so. I've never seen so many actually fainted Pokemon before."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Suddenly, all the Pokemon disappeared in a flash of light. "Umm... That wasn't strange..."

Up in the sky, two humanoid beings were busy at work. "Quick, help me heal this Torkoal!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:34 pm

((Fail...))

"No... not at all..."
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:17 pm

"Perhaps they are MAGIC Pokemon!" Paul said in a way that left it hard to determine whether he was serious or not.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

"Uh... m'kay. Would you like a side of epic with that fail?"
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 pm

"Sure. Would you like a side of boring with the repetition of that word fail?" joked Paul, clearly struggling for a half-decent comeback.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 am

"No. You know what that was?"
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 am

"Yes. Don't even bother saying it," Paul breathed. "Well where were we headed again? Just out of the forest? Or somewhere in particular?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 pm

"I don't remember. Dante was taking us there, and suddenly he's gone."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:27 pm

"Gone? Or are you people just... Blind?" Dante said. He was standing in front of Sam.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:27 pm

"No, you're just invisible. Duh."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Dante chuckled. "All right, lets get going. There's another gym leader to battle! And I'm fighting him first this time."

((All right, to keep confusion/general mayhem from happening, I'm NPCing the leaders from here on out. Sorry, its just... I got confused several times. Don't worry, I won't make battles 1-post long... And they won't be easy, either.))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:32 pm

((So what do I do when I get confused and I'm battling your NPC?))

"No. I'm going first."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

((Umm... I'll explain whats going on on the OOC. Hopefully it'll clear some stuff up... Plus, I've planned some rather devasting move combos for Clayton.))

"Sucks for you. We're taking turns going first."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:35 pm

"No, we're not. I'm going..." Sam had an idea. "...Never mind. Actually, you can just go first all the time, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 pm

"No. Because you're getting the odds, I'm getting the evens."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:38 pm

"Fine, whatever. I bet I'll evolve my second Pokemon first."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Dante laughed. "So, suddenly its a race?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"It always has been."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:40 pm

"Not for me. And remember that nosensical phrase 'Slow and steady wins the race'. Well, that doesn't work here, now does it?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:41 pm

"No, of course not. And nosensical isn't a word, Dan."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm

"Umm... I'm fairly certain it is."

((It is a word... Did I spell it wrong or something?))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 pm

((Nonsensical.))

"No, it's not. It's nonsensical."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next