The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupt a wish...

Go down 
+10
Beaux10
Legs250
Luminesco
StormTK-421
ghostofillusion
RogueGrox
geekmonkey42
Thobe
Goober09
M5000
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Granted, but it kills you.

I wish I had a donut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 am

Granted. The hole is a black hole and the universe implodes.

I wish that I only knew what to wish for, and didn't wish it.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:16 am

Granted, you get nothing

I wish I had some gold.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 am

Granted. The gold is melted, falls on you, and you drown/burn in molten gold.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 am

your wish?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 am

Is that I don't necessarily have to post one.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

Granted, but you do
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 am

I wish that you wished something.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 am

Granted. I wish for an atom.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 am

Granted. It is an atom of neutronium, which, though it is not technically an atom, is heavy enough to completely crush the hand it appeared on.

I wish that I could have the Sprite in Thobe's sig.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 am

Granted, but you don't get it

I wish I had a regular duck.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Granted, but a radioactive spider bites it and it becomes spider-duck, and it shoots a web over your nose and mouth and you suffacate.

I wish for duck that will not hurt, kill, die (until after a normal, long life for a duck), or destroy anything. It will just be a regular duck.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Okay. Wish is granted. But the duck comes, it has a collar saying 'Property of Mark'. Mark turns out to be a bloodthirsty demon berserker, who kills you for taking his duck. Which is named 'Ducklass'. Not that it matters.

I wish for death and corruption! 'Course, since I'm an ArchDemon and magic is useless against me, I'm just doing this to see how this gets corrupted.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 am

Your wish cannot be granted. You're already dead and corrupt. So therefore your corruption is corrupted into something considerably less corrupt, and your state of death dies, so that you become a normal, powerless, fluffly pink bunny. That is still immortal because you didn't say anything about that. Enjoy Very Happy!

I wish I didn't post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a wish...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Forum Games-
Jump to: