The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:16 pm

((The tunnels collapsed. That's why the floor died.))

Skorupi dug deeper, until it reached salt water. He dug no further. He started upwards after using Acupressure again several times, shooting straight up towards Piplup for a full-on bite.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

((Ah.))

"Something warm and fast is coming our way! Piplup, just like we practiced!"

Piplup nodded, and began glowing pure white.

((No, not evolution.))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

((No der.))

Skorupi got up, saw the glowing Piplup, and fired off several rounds of Pin Missile and went in for a few Bites. "Will this work?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

At that moment, Piplup let loose with Bide.

And a huge explosion let loose, too.

((No, Piplup didn't fart.))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 pm

((No der.))

Skorupi was blasted backwards. It did not get up. "And the gym battle goes to Dante Cheor of Palmleaf Village!"

"Here's your Swarm Badge and Cut. That was a great battle; you were a lot tougher than Sam over there."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Dante smiled. "And you weren't too shabby yourself, Clint." he said, taking the badge, placing it into his high-tech (compared to Sam's) badge case.

((This is one of the ways Dante tries to outdo Sam, if you haven't guessed.))

Placing Cut into his pack, he waved back at Clint, and then smiled at Sam.

((Piplup will be evolving soon....))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:47 pm

((NO WAY!!! Very Happy to all of the above.))

Sam had been watching. I really should get some of that stuff. "You go ahead and train some more, I'll be going to the Pokemart."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:49 pm

((Sarcasm on those?))

Dante nodded. "Hey, don't you like Breloom?" he shouted after his friend.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

((NO WAY!!! Very Happy again.))

"Yeah, I know there's some in the Craith Forest. But I want to stop by the Pokemart first."

((Why would he not know where is favorite Pokemon is?))
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Dante nodded. He had already gotten the Pokemon he wanted from there.

((I'm going to update the OP's on the OOC and IC so we can continue.))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 pm

((Good. I'll be buying some of that stuff.))

Supposedly there was an area tech store around the market district. He found it and went in, getting the Poketch that Dante had been messing with earlier, if cheaper-looking.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 pm

((Nothing can compare to Dante's Poketech!

Remember, this is all in good humor.))

Dante was using his Poketech as a Pokedex of sorts, checking his Pokemon's stats.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 pm

((Sam's compares, it just doesn't look as good.))

He went out and bought some apps, all cheap. He could make it look better later. He had no idea gyms paid so much.
"Now, time to go out and catch a Shroomish!" He wanted to get Spore in before he evolved it.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 pm

((Nice, yet lame, reference to a game.))

Dante looked up. "All right, lets get going!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 pm

((Spore is a move, but I knew you'd try to punnify it.))

"All right! How do you like my new watch? It has all the apps I saw you use."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Dante smiled. "I'm sure it has every single one I have." he said sarcastically. He had gotten several new ones for his birthday. Ones that definitely would help him on his journey... Oddly, one was called Serebii. He never really got that name.

((I LOVE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:43 pm

((Fail.))

"I got this really weird one called Serebii. It seems to have all of the Pokemon in the world, and it shows updates on stuff that I didn't know existed. There's this little blur on the edg of the screen that it calls the Fourth Wall... What do you think of it?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 pm

"I'm not sure... But I'm fairly certain that we aren't supposed to be breaking it right now." Dante replied, and put his pack back on. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 pm

((Laughing))

"You're probably right." Sam took off.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Dante rolled his eyes, and picked up his Eevee. His Starly flew above him, Aipom on his back, and Pipup at his side.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Say, I'd like one of those Aipom. I'll catch it when I get my Shroomish. Of course, once he entered the forest, none other than an Aipom fell on his head. "Quick, Eevee, use Bite!" Catching the Aipom's hand-tail, it fell over and a Pokeball quickly caught it.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Dante walked in shortly after this, and he rolled his eyes. "Nice." he said, and then turned to the side. "Piplup, lets get to training!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Aipom, after a quick Potion, was ready to help catch a Shroomish. After wandering around and training all three of his Pokemon, a Shroomish peeked out behind a tree. "Pidgeo, Wing Attack!" Shroomish fell over, was caught, and was named Shroomba.
Oh, the Aipom was named Handy.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Dante walked up with a newly-evolved Prinplup behind him. "Hey. Hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 pm

"Oh, just a Shroomish and an Aipom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next