The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 am

POSTCOUNT+1WOOT!!!

But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm

On a side note, every single one of my posts has a reason for being posted. Like my numerous periods up there. They serve the purpose of being like 'Umm.... Okay then....', only shorter.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm

No, they serve the purpose of allowing me to further debunk your wild claims without double posting or editing my post.

Go to the chatbox before I lolmonkey you.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:05 pm

I might. Then again, I might not.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Do you want me to lolmonkey you?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Anything that involves 'lol' doesn't affect me. Now do any physical or special attacks. I'm impervious to damage. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Are you impervious to annoyances, though?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 pm

You mean burns, freezing, etc, etc?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:13 pm

No. Incessant lolchatter.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 pm

That doesn't affect me either.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 pm

You're boring.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm an ArchDemon. What did you expect?

And I never said geekmonkey chatter didn't annoy me. Which it doesn't. Its actually fun to listen to.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 pm

I thought something that lived in hell would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't actually come from hell.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Next time, can we not do this gym-thing? It's getting extremely boring.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Yea yeah yeah... And now I'm gone!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 pm

You just were gone.
Back to top Go down
StinkyPachem

StinkyPachem

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am

Um sorry if I'm necroing the time thingie is sorta confusing me a bit. Should I bring Hunter along if this is still alive?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Well, lets just say that this has been dead for quite a while.

Try joining its sequel over on Shade's forum, which I know you are a part of.
Back to top Go down
StinkyPachem

StinkyPachem

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 am

What's the link again?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Stop posting here. Seriously. Its dead, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27