The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

"Yeah, you're right. But then why'd he send them to us?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

"Well, knowing Hawthorn, he probably didn't know. Wait... Look at the inside of the secret box. It says... 'From Steven Stones, to Professor Hawthorn, for his research'... That would explain it."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

"Well, who's Steven Stones?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:03 pm

"He's a guy in Hoenn who studies the evolutionary stones that influence Pokemon to evolve."

Last edited by Legs250 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 pm

((It's Hoenn, not Heonn.))

"Okay. Sounds like a rather convenient name. So then where can we find the real stones?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:05 pm

"I don't know. All I know is that we can't use these to help us." Dante said. "All right, lets go."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 pm

"That's not very helpful. But where are you going? We're at the gym."

Clint was watching what was going on outside. He noticed how funny everything was wen you didn't actaully know what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:07 pm

"To battle Clint, of course."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

"But we're at the gym. You turned around and walked off that way." Sam pointed towards the road.

Clint opened the door grandly. "I see you've come back."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Dante smiled. "I was messing with you, of course!" he said. "Hey, Clint."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 pm

"So let's get to the battle. I'm sure you want to know how badly you'll be beaten. I watched your little mock battles yesterday."

Sam giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Dante smiled. "Ah, but thats without direction. Or strategy. Now then, lets go."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:14 pm

"Alright." Clint walked back into the gym.

Sam set up in the middle to be referee like Dante had been. "Battlers, are you ready?"he got into the act. "GO!" he said, more at home in a race than a battle.

"Go, Spinarak!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 pm

"All right, lets roll, Starly!" Dante shouted, sending one of his new Pokemon out. He had caught two of them yesterday...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 pm

"Spinarak, use String Shot! Clog up that Starly's wings!"

Sam sat on a bench. For a place ready to hold over 500 spectators, it looked like it was empty most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:17 pm

"Starly, Double Team! He can't hit something thats not there!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm

"Spinarak, use Night Shade!"

Clint had trained his Pokemon some, too.

((Night Shade affects the whole room on the show.))
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Dante's Starly had stopped flying. But its Double Team was still in place. "Starly, just because you can't see doesn't mean you can't hit it!" he shouted, looking at his watch. It showed the battle, only with heat sensor mode on.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:25 pm

((Cheater...))

"Spinarak, String Shot and then Scary Face!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:27 pm

((Starly can't see what is happening. Only Dante.))

"Wait... Really? We can't see each other! How can Spinarak's Scary Face work? Starly! Gust!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Spinarak got tossed around, but it hit the far wall. Scary Face began to glow as it faced Starly. It slightly illuminated the String Shot flying towards it.

((Spinarak is a spider. It can see in the dark.))
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 pm

((Thats important to remember, geek. Very important... Beside, if Spinarak was knocked out of the circle....))

Starly was flying through the vines. Due to it being smaller than Pidgeo, it didn't run the risk of being stuck...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:32 pm

"Spinarak, jump and stop the Scary Face! Use Poison Sting!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Dante smiled. "Hook, line, and sinker." he said to himself. "All right Starly! Cut the Double Team! Wing Attack!" he shouted. The Starly who Spinarak was chasing disappeared, and the real one appeared behind it.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Spinarak was smacked forward across the battlefield, the lights coming back on. "Have a rest, Spinarak, that was a good battle. Go, Nicada! Use Double Team, and then Dig!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next