The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Space

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

White Space - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm

"Depends on your definition of boring. After a funeral, nothing is boring."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

"Point taken." Legs said, and smiled. The red aura was back. His 'BAN' hammer was back in his hands. "Lets make some magic!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm

"You know, that BAN Hammer should be mine, being a mod and all." The BAN Hammer reappeared, considerably more high-tech looking, next to an awesome motorcycle labeled The Lockmobile.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm

"Yeah, but, as the creator of the thread, I posess the ability to ban people from the thread. And uncreate anything made in the thread." Legs replied. His hammer exploded, and reformed, destroying the other BAN hammer wannabe, but leaving the Lockmobile. "Mainly 'cause I thought that was awesome."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm

"But I can destroy the thread." GM's banhammer reappeared and Legs's exploded.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm

"So? I can BAN YOU FROM THIS THREAD. I could care less if you got rid of the thread. But no one takes away my weapon." Legs replied. A flash of light, and GM's weapon disappeared, never to be made again. And Leg's BAN hammer reappeared, never to be destroyed again.

Legs glanced over at the rules, and went over to add the very first one.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

"Fine." The BAN Hammer in Legs's hands did nothing, while a fairly similar hammer appeared in GM's hand, dissimilar to not be copying.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm

"Ah, but, being the weapon of the creator, it is subject only to the creator's changes to it. Oh, and the only reason it is special is because it symbolizes my ability to ban people from the thread. Other than that, I don't really need it. Oh, and the way it says 'BAN' on the side is nice." Legs replied.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm

"Whatever. This is my banhammer, and it is suitably high-tech, compared to your bloody rag-covered thing."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm

"So? I destroyed its existence in this universe. ENTIRELY. Meaning it can never, ever, come back. So says the rules." Legs replied. "Oh, yeah. I updated that one."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm

"My hammer says "GM" on it, that's okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm

"Yeah, thats fine. Or, if you wanted... I could give you this sword that says 'MOD' on it."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm

"Nah, I like my banhammer." A sword popped out at the other end and the hammer shrank. "Besides..."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

"You cannot have a ban hammer. I never said anything about ban-any-other-type-of-weapon."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm

"My banhammer is from Outside. You can't do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm

"Leave it outside."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

"You can't make me." GM stuck his tongue out and temporarily flashed into a four-year-old, then back.

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm

"I could just ask you to lock this thread with the Lockmobile."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm

"You could, but I won't."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm

"I could just never respond on this thread again."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm

"You could. I may or may not care."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm

"Cool."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Username: ImpendingDoom (My alt. account)
Nickname: ID
Description: A small, young child, 1% plump but 50% skinny, the rest is other stuff. Brown hair cut a trim at the back, shorts and sneakers, and a black tee shirt saying: 42: The Meaning is on My Shirt.
Other Form Description: An Irken. Yes, An Irken.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:49 pm

"An Irken! I love those guys!" Legs says, switching to a semi-tall Irken and then back to his human form.

((Yeah, that means you are accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Space   White Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Space
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2