The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Stage Empires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

Space Stage Empires Empty
PostSubject: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:47 pm

This is a simple forum where you can go on adventures, form alliances, declare war, and fight the ever determined Grox. Be your Spore Capitan and display your empire!
Back to top Go down
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

PostSubject: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Greetings. I am Ve'sol, of the Morgaux Empire. I await contact from alien species!
Back to top Go down
StormTK-421

StormTK-421

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:57 am

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

PostSubject: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:23 am

Hello! Perhaps you could provide some information regarding your species?
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 pm

*fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz**SCREEEAM!**FZZZZZZ**splatter of blood**screeeam!**repeat*
Back to top Go down
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Are you alright? What are your coordinates? I will help you!
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:51 pm

*fzzzz* Near Sol! You've been there! Monsters! Attacking our base! Huge!
Back to top Go down
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Sol? What are you doing there? There is nothing of intrest in that location.
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 am

Huge monsters... distress signal... Heard, went there... False! Monsters looking undead!
Back to top Go down
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 am

(I arrive at your location) Where is the enemey?
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Me: Thank you! So, the enemies are in the caves. Yes, three caves, 3 enemies. I suppose there is a monster in one of the caves, there is a beast in another, and an alien in another. Like a riddle. The alien had reen eyes, the monster had red claws, and the beast had black fur and red eyes!
Back to top Go down
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Every creature on this planet is an alien to me, including you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Stage Empires   Space Stage Empires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Stage Empires
Page 1 of 1