A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Axel, ex-Champion of the Elite Four of Johto 5 years ago, leaned over the edge of the massive boat he was on. There was his old buddy, Dean (ex-Ground type user of the Johto Elite Four, again, 5 years ago), and his sister, Alex (ex-Water type user of the... You get it by now, right?). Axel jumped up suddenly. "Yeah! There it is, guys! The Ronhai region!" he shouted.

The Ronhai region was found years ago. Far away from the other regions, the only way to get there is by boat. It was a place for the rich to go and build vacation homes, but, lately, people have been settling down around the always-warm Detak region. The most heavily populated areas are around the scenic beaches (of which there are plenty), and the least populated are the areas near the mountains in the center of the large island (which happens to be where the Elite Four is located).

This region is not the native home of any Pokemon. Almost all the Pokemon here were brought from other regions. Or at least, they were... Now, after a couple years, and due to the nice weather of the region, there are hundreds of Pokemon everywhere, excluding other Trainers' Pokemon.

You will play a Trainer who has grown up in the Detak region, in the little town of Palmleaf Village (it gets its name from the palm trees all over the village). The local Pokemon professor is Professor Hawthorn who will give you one of 3 different Pokemon to help you on your journey.

Rules:
1. Read all the rules.
2. No god-modding, auto-hitting (this is kinda hard in a Pokemon RP, but still), etc, etc
3. You are allowed more than six Pokemon on your team at one time. But be reasonable in the number on hand!
4. I can't believe you are still reading this.
5. No 1-kill-and-evolving. I hope you know what I mean.
6. Co-ordinators? What co-ordinators? Oh, you mean those contest freaks... If you insist, I'll put some contests in here.
7. This is more anime-style battling than actual-game style.
8. You read all the rules? Good for you.

Character Sheet:

Name: (We'll discuss this one in the OOC)
Personality: (This usually changes throughout the RP. Use this to just describe their starting-out personality.)
Description: (Be as descriptive as possible!)
Other: (Anything else?)

Characters:

Name: Dante 'D.C.' Cheor
Personality: He is kind to those around him and likes to make new friends. However, he is a ruthless battler and a good strategist.
Description: D.C. has short brown hair (anime style... you know, spiky) which he covers (most of) with a blue bandana. He is tall (6 foot 4 inches) and thin, as if he wasn't fed enough. This isn't true, due to (continued in 'Other')... He typically wears jeans and a black t-shirt. His eyes are an icy blue color, and his skin is oddly pale.
Other: ... D.C.'s huge appetite. He eats tons of food and never seems to get full. He loves Ice and Steel types.

Towns/Routes:

Palmleaf Village: The starting town and the hometown of Dante and Sam. It is located next to a beach. It is named Palmleaf Village for the hundreds of palm trees in the area.

Route 601: The route connecting Palmleaf Village and Craith Town. There are plenty of up-and-coming Trainers. There also happen to be lots of Water types, Flying types, and Grass types.

Craith Town: The first town with a gym (a Bug type, with a Gym Leader named Clint). Trainers from all over come here to catch Bug types in the nearby forest.

Craith Forest: The forest next to Craith Town that is named after the town. A large amount of Bug types live here, along with many Shroomish, Aipom, Mankey, and Starly.

Route 602: A route that branches into two different routes, Route 603 and Route 606. To get onto Route 603, you need Cut. To get onto Route 606, you need Surf.

Route 603: On this marshy route, Pokemon like Croagunk and Quagsire live. It always seems to be raining here.

Teranz Town: A small mining town at the base of a small mountain. The Teranz Mine is located here. This town does have a gym.

Teranz Mine: A mine with many caves inside. It seems to give off a strange magnetic force...

Teranz Tunnel: In this tunnel that connects Teranz Town and Route 604, you can find Pokemon like Zubat, Geodude, Mawile, and Sableye. Rumor has it that there are groups of Machop and Tyrogue further into the tunnel, but you need Strength to get in. You need Rock Smash to enter.

Route 604: A popular place for fishermen. Pokemon seen here are usually of the Water type, however, groups of Turtwig and Grotle are often seen here.

Route 605: This route is entirely made up of bridges. Like Route 604, this is a popular place for fishermen. Pokemon seen here are all Water types, including more exotic ones like Mantyke, Chinchou, and Clamperl.

Aqux City: A city built right on the coast. A gym run by Alex, ex-Water user of the Johto Elite Four, is located here. A mall and bike shop are popular attractions here.

Route 606: A hot spring is the main road-side attraction here, and is very close to Pyril Village. Torkoal like to rest here during the day, and many Pokemon of all types can be found relaxing in and around the hot water. Some people (young and old) come here to rest in the warm water with their Pokemon.

Pyril Village: A calm village built at the base of a once-active volcano. A gym is built on the top of the hill in this town, and the inside is not at all what you would expect of a Fire gym...

Gyms:

Craith Town Gym: A Bug type gym in the town of Craith. Bug users love this gym and use it as a place to train. The vines and leaves make a maze that Bug types love.

Teranz Town Gym: A Ground gym in the mining town of Teranz. Ground type users love to smash each other into the ground in this desert-like gym.

Aqux City Gym: A large, aquarium-like gym that houses many of Alex's favorite Pokemon. The main battling area is half land, half water for use of all of her Pokemon. The water has ice floes and small islands of rock all over it. The middle is a bit of a swamp.

Pyril Village Gym: Utilizing the nearby hot spring water, this gym is anything but normal for a Fire type gym. The leader likes to challenge his Pokemon by setting them at a disadvantage. However, they almost never lose.

Gym Leaders:

Clint: Gym Leader of the Craith Town Gym. His Pokemon are Spinarak, Nincada, and Skorupi. (Later, all Pokemon evolve, and he gains a Scizor, Dustox, and Beedrill.) If you beat him, he gives you Cut.

Clayton: Gym Leader of the Teranz Town Gym. His Pokemon are Graveler, Baltoy, Cubone, and Donphan. (Later, all Pokemon are evolved, and gains Hippowdon and Rhyperior). Gives you Rock Smash.

Alex: Gym Leader and former Water using Elite Four member. Her Pokemon are Vaporeon, Marshtomp, Wartortle, and Kingler. (Later, all Pokemon evolve to last evolution, and gains Wailord and Walrein.) Grants Surf to people who can defeat her.

Blaine: Gym Leader of the Pyril Village Gym. Loves soaking in the hot water springs and challenging her Pokemon. Her Pokemon are Houndour, Flareon, Magmar, Torkoal, and Monferno. (Later, all Pokemon evolve to last evolution, and she gains Blaziken.) Grants Strength to those who beat her. She's a bit of a tomboy.

Other Trainers:

Tyla: A Trainer who breeds and trains only Buneary. However, due to her breeding methods, they often know moves the shouldn't. Her Lopunny is the oddest of the bunch. She mentions a Trainer named Mary, who, by the way she talks about her, is her friend.

Last edited by Legs250 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Professor Hawthorn was watching over the Eevee's he was constantly breeding. Well, he didn't breed them himself (he had a friend in Johto who bred them for him), but he hatched them himself. "Vell... Now vhat?" he said to himself. Weren't two 10 year old kids supposed to come to him today to recieve their first Pokemon?

Dante was gathering up his stuff. "I wonder what my old buddy's up to..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Sam yelled a quick, "Bye, Mom and Dad!" behind him as he ran out of the house at top speed. Hopefully he could catch Dante before he left for Professeor Hawthorn's lab. He knocked at the Cheor house's door.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Dante flung the door open. "Hey there, Sam!" he said, smiling. "Lets go! Its a beautiful day out here. Wonderful day to start an adventure." And it was. A gentle breeze was blowing through the palm trees around the village, and there was not a cloud in the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:28 pm

"It sure is. Let's get over the before Hawthorn gets off on some sort of Russian rant about how we're late. I'll beat you there," Sam replied while turning around and running towards the lab. His last few words may or may not have been heard.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Dante smiled, and chased after his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Sam barged into the lab, taking advantage of the fact that the lab was never locked. He had already broken two doors because it was, before. "Hi, Professor Hawthorn!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:32 pm

"Hello zere, Sam!" Hawthorn said. "Glad I didn't lock zat door."

Dante walked in after his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:33 pm

"So am I, Professor. Took you long enough, Dan ((what he calls Dante))," Sam said. "So what're our first Pokemon?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm

"Vell, I vas hoping zat you two vould be villing to take some Eevee wizth you so zat you might help my research." Hawthorn said as he walked over. "Zese two, I zink, would be perfect for you." He took out two Pokeballs and handed them to the two soon-to-be trainers.

Dante took the one from his right hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Sam took the other one, pretending that he did, in fact, pick the one he wanted to pick. He let the Eevee out. "Eevee!" said the Eevee, not surprisingly. It leapt up onto Sam's head happily. "Seems like my kind of Pokemon."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Dante's Eevee stared at the other Eevee and then looked away. It walked over to Dante with its head held high, and then stared up at him.

"Vell? Do you like zem?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:39 pm

"Yup," said Sam, as the Eevee exclaimed its name again, happily.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:41 pm

"Vell, zats vondeful! Now zen, you vill be needing zese." Hawthorn said as he took out two Pokedexes.

Dante took one of them, and then flipped it open and scanned his Eevee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Sam did the same, still pretending he did it first. Fortunately, his Pokedex was a fraction of a second faster and his Eevee came up before Dante's. "Eevee," said te dex and the Eevee together.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:45 pm

"Now zen, off you two go! I actually don't have any maps for you to take... Umm... Maybe... I'll send one of my assistants with two maps for you when I get some more." Hawthorn said, scratching his head.

Dante smiled. It was just like the professor to forget the important things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:46 pm

I was wondering what he'd forget this time... Sam grinned and asked, "So where do we go first? Route 301?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 pm

"Juzt head out of ze village and start going towardz the nearezt town. Perhapz you vill find some more Pokemon... Oh! I almozt forgot! You can't catch more Pokemon without more Pokeballz!" Hawthorn laughed at himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:50 pm

"Yup. Do you have those?" asked Sam, who really did want to get some Pokemon. When can a find a Shroomish?

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Hawthorn checked his pockets, and then the cabinets of the lab. He sighed. "Vell... I zeem to have mizplaced ze Pokeballz... Umm... Here. I can give you zis." he said, handing both children 3,000 Pokedollars.

Dante seemed surprised. "Umm... Thanks, professor!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 pm

"Works for me. We'll stop by the Pokemart on the way out of town." Sam turned around, getting ready to go.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

"Vell, good luck you two!" Hawthorn shouted, waving at them.

Dante chuckled. His Eevee was sitting on his shoulder, looking around curiously. "See ya, professor! And thanks!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:55 pm

"Thanks!" yelled Sam as he ran out of the lab and down the street towards the market.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Dante was running after Sam. "Wait up!" he shouted, running faster after his friend. If this was how the whole thing was going to go, then this adventure was really going to be a real adventure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 12:58 pm

((Of course it will be...))

Sam got to the market, looking one last time at the street vendors and everything that he wouldn't see again for a while. He walked over to Rick Wily's Pokeball Shop and bought 10 Poke Balls. He walked out and bumped into Dante. "What took you so long?"

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: