The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co-op Story Game

Go down 
+4
Beaux10
ghostofillusion
Thobe
geekmonkey42
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Co-op Story Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon Barrel!!!!!! (yeah)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:00 pm

(Not surprised, really.)
On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly...
Back to top Go down
Luminesco

Luminesco

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:59 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but....
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:06 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled...
Back to top Go down
Luminesco

Luminesco

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:30 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:33 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 am

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:44 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:29 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were
shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey
rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a
monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but
failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of
elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War.
Sasquatch went to the land of evil....
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and...
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:16 am

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:59 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:01 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. ...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:29 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:31 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:49 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

n one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near a burger stand in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-op Story Game
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next