HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Co-op Story Game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Mon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm

on one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near a burger stand in Mars, who then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Mon May 31, 2010 3:58 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near a burger stand in Mars, who then died from food poisoning. ...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Mon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near a burger stand in Mars, who then died from food poisoning. The end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Mon May 31, 2010 7:38 pm

One day, a fried chicken...

View user profile
Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving...

View user profile
Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. ...

View user profile
Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this...

View user profile
Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but...

View user profile
Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:50 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, ...

View user profile
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his...

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:54 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:30 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:37 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:47 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:48 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes and...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes but it didn't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   

Back to top Go down

Co-op Story Game
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Forum Games-
Jump to: