The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co-op Story Game

Go down 
+4
Beaux10
ghostofillusion
Thobe
geekmonkey42
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

Co-op Story Game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm

on one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near a burger stand in Mars, who then
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:58 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near a burger stand in Mars, who then died from food poisoning. ...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

On one lovely Sunday Morning, the sky was blue, and the birds were shooting lasers from their fingers. All of the sudden a super monkey rolled in on the top of a 9000 gallon barrel!!!!!! After the invasion a monstrous butterfly that had 16 accounts tried to banish a taco but failed epicly. Someone later ate the Hugmonster, who then smelled of elderberries. The Hugmonster-Eating Monster was the Brainbow of War. Sasquatch went to the land of evil to explode and did not explode, due to a convenient giraffe named Not "Bob" Dylan that ate him. The story completely sidetracked to a smelly weasel standing near a burger stand in Mars, who then died from food poisoning. The end.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:38 pm

One day, a fried chicken...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. ...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. ...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:50 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, ...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 am

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:54 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:30 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:37 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:47 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:48 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes and...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes but it didn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-op Story Game
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next