A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Co-op Story Game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:52 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:52 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang " I love toaster strudels!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang "I love toaster strudels!" The God of Mayonnaise...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:01 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang "I love toaster strudels!" The God of Mayonnaise destroyed himself. Cockroaches
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:01 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang "I love toaster strudels!" The God of Mayonnaise destroyed himself. Cockroaches rained from the ground...

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang "I love toaster strudels!" The God of Mayonnaise destroyed himself. Cockroaches rained from the ground to destroy Bob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:07 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang "I love toaster strudels!" The God of Mayonnaise destroyed himself. Cockroaches rained from the ground to destroy Bob, who died in a wave of noodles.

View user profile
TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:12 pm

One day, a fried chicken denied life and went skydiving in a wetsuit out of the ISS. "Maybe I can eat this wetsuit..." said geekmonkey42. He tried, but Beaux, the voice in the magic box, stole a French fry for his boxing cat and went to visit Friar Nantucket in an oyster. The oyster said, "I suck." Then it became a black hole that blew up the universes, but it didn't implode, so the chickens danced and the mustard sang "I love toaster strudels!" The God of Mayonnaise destroyed himself. Cockroaches rained from the ground to destroy Bob, who died in a wave of noodles. GeekMonkey42, Beaux10, and Wookiee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   

Back to top Go down

Co-op Story Game
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7