The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co-op Story Game

Go down 
+4
Beaux10
ghostofillusion
Thobe
geekmonkey42
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Co-op Story Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was....
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So,
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got....
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then,
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to....
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:55 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that....
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:39 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:12 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:18 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become awesome, but...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become awesome, but it's comin' on...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become awesome, but it's comin' on something or other and
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 am

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become awesome, but it's comin' on something or other and Thobewill left. Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become awesome, but it's comin' on something or other and Thobewill left. Chuck Norris died of awesomitis.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become awesome, but it's comin' on something or other and Thobewill left. Chuck Norris died of awesomitis. Because Chuck Norris died,
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey ate ghostofillusion and the magic pineapple which wasn't magic, but deadly. So, the 42nd Geek Monkey died. The End of Act 1 isn't here yet. So ghostofillusion ate a new fruit that looked like Chuck Norris. Ghost died of trauma to his being because it exploded. Thobewill joins and gets caught by Chuck Norris's mortal enemy, Bruce Lee. They both went to the same high school, but both got pwnd by Thobewill. Then, Bruce Lee wanted revenge, so everyone played monopoly, but Chuck Norris was going to leave. So, Thobewill got a sledgehammer and whacked Bruce Lee on his fists, breaking the hammer. Thobewill ran. Then, Bruce Lee started to gasp for air because he couldn't believe that his fist hurt, so he had an ego-failure and died. Chuck Norris laughed in victory because Bruce Lee had died. Thobewill vowed to become awesome, but it's comin' on something or other and Thobewill left. Chuck Norris died of awesomitis. Because Chuck Norris died, the world exploded.

THE END

Someone start something new.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 pm

There was a man...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-op Story Game
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next