The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 pm

"Oh, I was close. Now then, whats the use of sitting around and talking? We have places to be!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

"I thought we were walking, Dante."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 pm

"You might have been... Except you were standing next to me..." Dante shrugged.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 pm

"Noo. I'm fairly sure we were walking. Are you sure you've been here? Last time I saw you was jusst out of the forest, a good half a mile back."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 pm

"Oh, lets just realize that its pointless to argue. Some otherworldly force is probably just messing with us."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 pm

"No, just your brain. Maybe it has something to do with that Fourth Wall that keeps breaking whenever I look directly at it."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 pm

"Maybe."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

"Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"Are you sure that there aren't huge, otherworldly forces controlling our every action?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"No, just the --Fourth Wall--," Sam said spookily.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Dante laughed. "Oh well. Lets make a plan."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm

"For what?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"I don't know! Thats why we need to make a plan!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"You know what?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 pm

"I'm not going to ask what. I've known you for to long."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:45 pm

"Fail. I was still going to say it."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Dante rolled his eyes. "Fine. What?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:48 pm

"I said it. Fail again."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Dante rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Sam crossed his eyes, then rolled them one at a time in opposite directions. "I can do it better."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:52 pm

"Ah, but thats not the way you're supposed to do it."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 pm

"Yes, it is. Mine's patented."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 pm

"The one I use can be used by everyone."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:54 pm

"So? Mine is patented, meaning it is the official way to do it."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 pm

"Mine is the one that came first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next