The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupt a wish...

Go down 
+10
Beaux10
Legs250
Luminesco
StormTK-421
ghostofillusion
RogueGrox
geekmonkey42
Thobe
Goober09
M5000
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:08 am

Granted. Sadly, no pie like that exists. Why? I don't know... And, for god's sake, I'm just a guy at a computer! Why do you expect me to be able to grant all these wishes?

I wish for... Hmm... Total loyaltly from my followers that cannot be broken, or end in my, or any others, death, madness, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Granted. You misspelled loyalty, so they didn't know what you meant and killed you.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm

You didn't make a wish. Plus, I'm an immortal ArchDemon! Or did you forget? So, even if I die... Why am I explaining this to you?

I wish for an edit button... Wait. They already have that.

My real wish is for something so boring, it kills me. Well, trys to, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Granted. You have a .00000001X-speed video of grass growing that, in real-time, is two months long.

I wish I didn't forget to make a wish.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Granted, but your wish is that you smelled good and the definition of good was changed as the corruption to mean fhqwgads.

I wish for world peace that in no way can harm anyone, anything, can happen, can not dissapoint me in any way, will be untaintable or corruptable, and that any poster after me can not corrupt it at all in any manner or form, and that they don't comment on how long this wish is or that I made a second (arguably third) wish.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Granted, but it is a diferent world filled with aliens in constent war, but saved by your wish.(you wouldn't be dissapointed in that, would you?)

I wish for a cavalier king charles spaniel with lasor vision, and nothing bad can happen to it or me.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Granted. Something bad already happened to it, as it gets food poisoning from food that it ate before you got it and it died.

I wish for an awesome thing that in no way can ever harm or be harmed ever and exists in theis world at this time with me and is totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Ok. But, in its awesomeness, the creators forgot to attach the 'ON' button to the rest of the device, and they made it indestructable. Which also means you cannot open it to fix it. So, basically, you have an awesome, but useless, hunk of metal laying around.

I wish for... A rocket launcher that fires forward, cannot harm me/family/friends, exists, is in this time/place/universe/dimension, has a trigger that makes the rocket go forward, and has an unlimited amount of ammo.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Granted, it explodes, destroying all machinery but not harming any living thing.

I wish for something.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:39 pm

And that something kills you.

I wish for the exact same (well, close to exactly the same) rocket launcher, only this time, it can't explode. Only send rockets towards enemies determined by me.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Granted. It fires at an enemy and the blast destroys everyone and everything because you didn't respecify the parameters.

I wish for the above launcher except with everything Legs said in the post above my last one.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Granted! Sadly, the rocket launcher goes to me because I was the one who originally wished for it.

I wish for that same rocket launcher, only, this time, with an explosion range of 15 miles. And the minimum distance form the enemy must be 17 miles. Luckily, you can target the exact enemy you want via satellite!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Too bad. It doesn't exist.
I wish I could use all these tantalizing buttons at the corners of everyones' posts.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Granted. Sadly, they are red buttons in disguise. And they launch the worlds supply of nuclear missiles at you house (and freeze everyone inside so they can't escape). Did I mention that, because that rocket launcher didn't exist, I built it just for this attack?

I wish for something that can't bore me, kill me/family/friends (by any means), and is fully built, exists in this universe/dimension/time, and is a video game.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm

It exists in the chatbox.
I wish people would go to the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Granted... Sadly, that person (or rather, ArchDemon), is me!

I wish that this wish isn't granted (after all, its here just because it has to be).
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:33 pm

It's granted. And starts a paradox.
I wish the paradoxes would die.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Ok. Sadly, we are living in one of those paradoxes, so we die too.

I wish that these wished made sense (and don't kill/bore/ANYTHING me/you/ANYONE).
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:16 am

Granted. They become extremely sane and take over the world, putting all humans into slavery, not boring or klling you but making your life suck.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:05 pm

You decide to wish for illegal stuff which you totally want but you get busted and go to prison.

I wish for the wish below mine to make sense.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Granted. It makes sense to everyone but you.

I wish I could live in the Land of Stuffz.
Back to top Go down
Xanfer The Bold

Xanfer The Bold

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:43 am

Granted. You live in the land of stuffz where you are constantly ridiculed for being a monkey with whisker-things and you are labeled the "town idiot" by the citizens of the land of stuffz.

I wish that I had a lightsaber and a forceshield that would make sure no lightsaber would ever touch me.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:59 am

Granted. Your lightsaber destroys everything and you have nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Granted, but because you made no wish, nothing happens.

I wish NAGM (can I still call you that?) made a wish.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Granted. I wished you dead.

Just kidding.

And no. GM is fine.

I wish I remembered to wish for things here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish...   Corrupt a wish... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a wish...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Forum Games-
Jump to: