The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:16 pm

"Speaking of which, I think I'll name you Pidgeo," Sam said, turning his head to look at the unsteady Pidgey.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:17 pm

"I have no idea why you name your Pokemon." Dante said, shaking his head while he was waiting for his Pokemon to be healed.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:19 pm

"It's fun." Pidgeo cooed in a laughing tone at Dante, then promptly lost his grip and fell to the floor.
"Yeah, gotta love that square-cube law," said Sam, bending down to pick up the blacked-out bird.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:31 pm

"Ah." Dante replied as he got his Pokemon back from the nurse. Strangely, it wasn't a Nurse Joy like in the other regions, but, rather, a teenage girl who was volunteering there. "Thank you." Dante said, and then let his two Pokemon out.

Eevee just sat down and stared at Dante, while Piplup looked around its new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:49 pm

"Here." While the nurse took his Pidgey and Eevee to be healed, he wondered why she wasn't a Nurse Joy. He had never seen one, but he thought all Pokemon Centers had one.
"Thanks. Let's go!" He said, getting louder and running out the door at the end.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Dante sighed, while the teenage girl rolled her eyes.

His Piplup had run out behind Sam, leaving Dante and Eevee behind.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:54 pm

((Laughing))

Sam stopped. "Hey, you're not my Pokemon!" He yelled back at the Piplup. "I'm sure Dante would rather have you than me," he continued, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:56 pm

The Piplup turned its head sideways, and then smiled (or at least looked like it... 'cause you know, smiling is kinda hard with a beak). Dante walked up with his Eevee in hand, and stared at Piplup, who stared back.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Sam stopped, watching the peculiar staring contest going on.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Dante's Eevee stopped it by jumping up for Dante's attention. Piplup smiled again. "All right, lets get going." Dante said after prying his Eevee off his face.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:03 pm

((Your Eevee seems to be bipolar or something.))

Sam giggled a little at the Eevee's jump, but then ran off again, towards the lab.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

((Nah. It just likes to feel important.))

Dante ran after Sam... More the reason that his Piplup was running than because he felt like hurrying.

Hawthorn saw the two trainers running to his lab. "Uh oh... I vonder vhat zey vant..."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:10 pm

"Professor Hawthorn!" yelled Sam as he slid to a halt no two feet from his face. "Did you get maps for us?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:11 pm

"Vhat? Oh... No, not yet. I'm vorking on it. Don't vorry!" the professor replied as Dante caught up.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:14 pm

"Okay, then. Hey, have you seen my new Pidgey?" he said while grabbing a Pokeball. Pidgeo burst out in a whirlwind of feathers and flapped noisily onto Sam's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:16 pm

"Um... No, I have not... Very interezting Pokemon, however. Vill definitely help you in ze firzt Gym Battle."

Dante just stood behind Sam, his Eevee in his arms, Piplup standing at his legs.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:18 pm

"Okay, thanks. Bye, Prof!" Sam turned around, dashing off to his house, until he realized he was going in the wrong direction and turned around. "I MEANT to do that!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:19 pm

((*facepalm*))

Dante and Hawthorn chuckled, and, when Dante turned to walk away, Hawthorn waved good bye to the two trainers.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Sam caught up to Dante. "So what are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:21 pm

"Probably head to the first gym, training on the way. Why?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:22 pm

"Well, where is the gym?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:22 pm

"At the end of this route, actually."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm

"Oh, that's easy. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:27 pm

"Dude... If we don't train on the way, we are doomed come time for the gym battle."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:30 pm

"Yeah, you're right." Sam spotted a Wingull flying by, just off the coast. "Pidgeo, go use Tackle on that Wingull!" Pidgey flew high up, and dove in on the Wingull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next