A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Dante sighed ((just like the guy writing this who remembers a certain rival who did the exact same thing)). "Give me half a second, Sam." he said, and went in and bought 10 Pokeballs as well. "Lets go." he said as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 pm

((Of course! He and my hyper side were Sam's model.))

"We should go get some Potions and stuff, too."

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:02 pm

"Uh huh..." Dante said in agreement. He walked slowly after Sam, his Eevee waling beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Sam's Eevee had to run to keep up, but that suited it fine. I like this human. What's his name... Sam? He can keep up with me.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Dante's Eevee looked up at him. This Trainer is much more slow-paced and dignified than that other one. I like him much better. she thought to herself.

Dante just picked up the Eevee and started petting her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:08 pm

(Quite the difference, there.))
Sam's Eevee looked back at the other Eevee, who was placidly being petted by the other trainer. So boring...

Sam slowed at the Pokemon Center's new shop section and walked in. "2 Potions and 2 Antidotes, please." This left him with no money left, but he had everything he needed.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Dante smiled. "Well then, lets get going." he said and began walking out of town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:12 pm

"Yup." Slowing for once, Sam walked beside Dante. "So what are you going to call your Eevee? Mine's okay with not having a name until I evolve him into a Leafeon. We've agreed on this." Eevee, who was now going to be a Leafeon, nodded happily.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm

"I don't know, actually. Probably just Eevee until I evolve it into Glaceon."

The Eevee, soon to be a Glaceon, nodded approvingly. A good choice. And suitable to my tastes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 pm

"Good idea. So where are we going?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:20 pm

"Craith Town."

((Check out the OP for an early list of towns/routes.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:21 pm

((M'kay.))

"Then let's get going. I'll beat you there!" Sam and his Eevee ran off towards the dirt road.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:22 pm

"Oh lord..." Dante said to himself. The Eevee in his arms looked up at him. "Eevee?" it asked in a cold, icy tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Eevee heard the other Eevee say its name in a way that clearly stated, "And you're firends with this guy how?" Eevee grinned slightly and ran on.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:27 pm

As Dante was walking along, he spotted a Piplup swimming in the water of the slow-moving river along the route. "Hey, Eevee." "Eve?" "What do you say to adding a new member to our team?"

Eevee responded in a voice that said 'Already?'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Sam spotted a Pidgey picking at the ground nearby. "Eevee, what do you think of a Pidgey friend?" Eevee grinned happily. "Then get out there and use Tackle!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Eevee had gotten the Piplups attention quickly with a Tail Whip, brushing a bunch of dirt into the water so it couldn't see. The Piplup responded with a Bubblebeam, sending Eevee back a few inches. "Well! Get ready, you!" Eevee said to the Piplup, launching at it with Tackle.

Last edited by Legs250 on Sun May 30, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat May 29, 2010 1:39 pm

The Pidgey responded with a Tackle of its own missing mostly but whacking Eevee in the face with a wing. "Tackle again!" Eevee caught the Pidgey's tail feathers, knocking it off course so it ran into a tree. "that's... convenient." Sam threw a Poke ball, which soon bleeped in the fashion of a permanently occupied Poke ball.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Dante smiled. This Eevee knew exactly where to be, and when to be there... If only it would follow the orders it was being given. "Eevee! Move out of there!" he shouted. Instead, the Eevee continued its Tackle. The Piplup's Peck rammed into Eevee's Tackle, sending both flying. The Piplup was, surprisingly, not moving, and neither was Dante's Eevee.

Dante sighed, and threw a Pokeball at the Piplup. After it was caught, he put Eevee back in its Pokeball. "Well, that sucks..." Dante said. "Hey, Sam. I've got to go back to the PokeCenter. You just... Train or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 4:57 pm

"Looks like you have some respect issues. I already have s Pidgey," Sam said with his telltale smirk that meant he really didn't mean anything he said. "I'll join you, though. This Pidgey needs to be healed up, too."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 4:59 pm

"All right. Say, isn't the first gym a Bug one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

"I think so. What's his name... Clint?" Sam scratched his head. "Hey, while we're back, let's check to see if the Prof got us some maps."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 5:09 pm

"All right. I was just asking because... This Piplup knows Peck, and you just caught a Flying type..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 5:10 pm

"Yeah, it was just the first thing I saw. You're right, though." Sam brought out his Pidgey, who wobbled around a little but managed to perch on his shoulder fairly easily.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun May 30, 2010 5:14 pm

"Well, both of my Pokemon have fainted, so I can't really show you Piplup." Dante said as they arrived at the PokeCenter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: