The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Incredibly.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 pm

TEOOAK42NNAGM agrees with the above statement.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

This is one weird Lopunny... Even by my standards.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Definitely. So have either actually been hit?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 pm

I don't think so...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 pm

This is almost godmodding.
But not quite.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Are you accusing me of god-modding in my own RP? And, besides, this Lopunny has one really strange weakness...

Low energy reserves.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Ah.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

And now... I have to leave for the evening. Night!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Bye. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 am

WHat is ooc?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Out Of Character.
It's where you go to talk about such things as the Fourth Wall, the RP, and anything else you may or may not want to talk about without having to be your character or be afraid of mods.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Exactly!

Just don't swear... Here, you can post a character, chat about random, meaningless stuff (keep this to a minimum, though), and post ideas, suggestions, and other stuff for the RP's IC (In Character)!

His geek!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Legs250 wrote:
Exactly!

Just don't swear... Here, you can post a character, chat about random, meaningless stuff (keep this to a minimum, though), and post ideas, suggestions, and other stuff for the RP's IC (In Character)!

His geek!

This is the majority of what happenes in an OOC. Don't listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Well... Yeah. But as a Pokemon RP, a lot of meangingless stuff can pass of useful.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah. Since that's where OOC conversations tend to drift normally.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Kinda like the chatbox...

I just noticed he's not online.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:55 pm

NO WAY!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!!11!!!!!!elventy one!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 pm

See how random and meaningless it gets? And, strangely, its a lot of fun, this RPing thing.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Exactly.
Until you get someone hoo tips liek dis lol and utterly ignores all laws of grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:06 pm

My eyes! They BURN!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm

They should.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm

I can't stand grammar like that... Although mine's not so great all the time.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm

It's better than a lot of people I know.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Oh wow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next