The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Um, I doubt you are on or are going to reply to this soon, but do I need to get legs to agree. Also when can I start?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm

I said 'No' to just having some random character that pops up randomly. If you want to join still... Just have a character that either travels alone or with Beaux's character.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 pm

I meant I'll go with your idea. He will travel with Paul, but I was asking when do I start plying, if I even can.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:41 pm

I can't remember. Do you have a char sheet?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm

You do need a character sheet first, Taco.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Thought so.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

So... He's not on, is he?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Hmm....
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm

...* For Legs.
So my new sig is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

It is. How is the rotater working for you?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Well.
Rotator* For Legs.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm

And you keep trying to improve my typing why?

And the number of periods I use is up to me, not you. I'm talking about the post you made above the one above this one.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm not, I'm just feeling particularly grammarnaziish today.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Ah. Must be a side effect from being at a funeral.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm

It is.
Of course, it may just be being not able to use any electronic device for four freaking days.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Yes. So RPing.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm

*whistling*
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Uh-huh.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm

So...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Name: Luke treefish
Personality: He is considered crazy by family and friends, and anyone he meets. He is also extremely smart, and loves technology. He often says random things that have absolutely nothing to do with the situation he is in.
Description: He is a 12 year old boy with shaggy brown hair. He is 5 foot 7, and has blue eyes.
He wears a blue plaid shirt and khaki pants.
Other: his favorite type Pokemon are grass and electric.
Is this a good character sheet?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Pretty decent. Only complaint is that his last name isn't capitalized.

But its still accepted!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Yup. Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

OK, sorry I forgot to capitalize Luke's last name. Can I start now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next