The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah...

All right, you ready to NPC Clint?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Sure. But Clint needs to go to a Pokemon Center first.
Let's have a timeskip to the next day.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:34 pm

WHAT!? It doesn't take that long to heal. And, besides...

Wait...

That gives me enough time to...

Yes...

YES! That works fine.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Because, you see... That gives Dante enough time to-----

*THIS MESSAGE WAS CUT SHORT, DUE TO IT REVEALING SOMETHING THAT LEGS250 WOULD RATHER STAY A SECRET*
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Fail.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:42 pm

We just had our first big misunderstanding!

Talking about the IC there.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Yes. I fixed it, I think.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Yeah, you did.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Okay. We're good.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Sorry... That one was my fault.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 pm

I's fine. No one died of time-destroying paradoxes.
Or have they...?
Muhahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think this is the start of a fabulous relationship (Sam and Dante, I meant)...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Oh, yeah.
Fun...
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Funity-fun-fun-fun!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 pm

So now there has to be something else inside the box. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm

I don't know... Maybe the third Eevee? Or parts of the Leaf/Ice stones from Sinnoh?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Maybe, but it seems a little early.
EDIT: Maybe some bikes. We never specified how smal the box was.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Yeah... But... I see your point.

Or, maybe they don't work unless they are connected to the larger stone...

Which there will (both of them) in a cave... Soon enough.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Hmm...
Then bikes?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Nah, we'll get those at the first city we come to. Actual city, not town.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Okay, fine.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm

That would just be to early.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

So... Like Dante's explanation on why these fragments won't do the job?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next