The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:14 pm

This is an RP, not the games.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Of course.
But 21 seems like a lot to have on your belt.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:17 pm

How about a backpack?

And since when can you fit a bike into a backpack?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:20 pm

When you live in te future and it's foldable, like it mentions in every single game.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Oh... But what about the hundreds of other items? Such as a whole exploring case (which should get a case of its own), hundreds of potions, berries, a berry growing case, etc, etc...

You should be able to get a few extra Pokeballs in there.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:28 pm

And I'm going to limit us to only 6 Pokemon per battle. So its like a PC... Only without having to go to a PokeCenter to switch up your team.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:47 pm

M'kay.
By the way, your favorite mod has returned from the Land of Eternal Wetness and Suds.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Yay!

But do you agree with my reasoning? And, besides, it will be easier to switch your 'active' team around on the go.

Do you have a specific team in mind? I'm still making routes, and I would like to know what Pokemon you are hoping for.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:57 pm

I have my team, yeah.

Leafeon, Tropius, Breloom, Lucario, Blaziken, Pidgeot, Parasect, Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Victreebel, Shiftry Cacturne, Carnivine, Scizor, Gallade, Exeggutor (or Celebi, if you'll allow it), Toxicroak, Heracross, and Abomasnow.

All 21 of them.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Nice. And just so you know... They haven't released all the Pokemon yet. And, bet you didn't know this, but there are several similarities between our teams.

1). We will both have Lucario.
2). We will both have Torterra (I'm planning on having all three Sinnoh starters).
3). And we will both have an Abomasnow.

You can still have those Pokemon, of course! I wouldn't want you to re-start your whole team...

And you know that you don't have to just have Pokemon of your preferences, right? I'm planning on a Gliscor, an Onix (although it will end up as a Steelix... Same as the Scyther, who will end up as a Scizor), and Torterra and Infernape.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:02 pm

I know, I tried to get it so that I covered almost every type while having Grass or Fighting with it. And I did a pretty good job of at least covering the weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Thats good. I didn't really focus on fixing Dante's team's weaknesses... Just what would fit into his team.

And, about your question with Celebi... After this RP is over, the sequel will take place a few years (or months) later, after the two trainers split up and go to the different regions. Dante will be going to Heonn to catch the other pure Steel, Registeel, and the other two Regi's (not including their leader, who he will not be catching at any point). After that, its off to Sinnoh for him! At least, until he gets an invite for something interesting... And rather sinister.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Hmm...Sounds like a non-interaction RP.

In that case, Sam will be heading off to Kanto to catch Celebi before running over to the Orre region on an urgent call from his transplanted family.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

No... The second one will happen after these events.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Huh? I know it's happening after.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:12 pm

No... Both trainers (three, if that other guy joins) get the invite, and its to the same place.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Oh... Okay.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Does that make more sense?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:17 pm

So... Who is that other person that wants to join?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Beaux10.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Ah... I'm looking at his/her profile right now...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:22 pm

His.
He's my first friend from the original Uni.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Ah... I'd be more than willing to let him into this RP.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Alright. Sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next