A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

White Space

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:27 pm

At first... There was nothing. And then a being stepped into the white from a strange, swirling portal. The area around him glowed a faint red. "Well... This is a bleak place. On the bright side, creating new universes is always so fun..." the being said. With a sound like crashing thunder, color bloomed from the arua around the being. "Now then, this won't be as much a story as a little party place for me and the other guys... Sad that there are only two at the time of writing..."

The figure had a huge hammer on its back. Medium length, shaggy brown hair with sideburns. Looked like he could grow a beard if he really felt like it. Glasses. Black shirt and jeans.

This was the roleplaying Author known online as Legs250. Now, he was in humanoid form. He had several other... Forms. Some were large and nasty. Others were just plain odd.

And the universe he created was for the other 'Authors' who he roleplayed with. This was just a place to discuss, complain about real life, and most importantly, party.

((Character Sheet:

Now, this probably isn't to important...

Username: (This serves as your in-RP name)
Description: (Based off of your real-life appearance)
Other Form Description: (This is how you appear in your poweful, universe creating mode. Me... I have to many to count.)

You could also ignore this entirely and just make a really detailed first post.

Also, note that this RP is inspired by Reporterz, a comic series made by Mastercougar on the Serebii forums. Which I just read all... 440-some comincs.))

Leg's Rules:

1. No one can copy or destroy my BAN hammer! It is my weapon! It is for banning people on this thread! And none but I, the creator of this thread, can change its use and power! Oh, but you can have a hammer as a weapon. Just not one that says 'BAN' anywhere on or near it.

Last edited by Legs250 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Username: GM
Description: Tall and built like a football player, though he really doesn't look like one. His dark brown hair is cut to a couple of inches to minimize upkeep, and his eyes go from grayish blue on the outside to teal and finally specks of gold. (Seriously, I have taken pictures of my eyes. That's what they look like.) He carries a small rectangle at all times, for no apparent reason. His shirt is a burnt orange, and he wears boring, blue jeans.
Other Form Description: A screen. Behind the screen is a cluster of dots. The dots cluster into whatever they feel like looking like.

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Legs was sitting at a table he had created a few seconds ago. He then felt another presence. "Hey know! If it isn't GM!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm

"Hey, Legs! What's up?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm

"Oh, not much. Just, you know... RPing over on Ronhai. I enjoy breaking the fourth wall."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"Fun. So do I." Suddenly there was a screen. The screen turned and suddenly didn't exist anymore.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Legs just kinda sat there. "Umm... Fascinating..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:45 pm

"The screen reappeared, and the cluster of dots showed a fascinatingly accurate image of GM's face. "So what do you want to talk about?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Legs regarded this as if it happened everyday. "Oh, I don't know. We could do virtually anything here... Except kill each other. 'Cause we would be able to come back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:51 pm

"But I wouldn't mind a little battling, if it doesn't actually do anything." Dots started to fire at Legs in a swarm.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Legs took the hammer off his back. That was when one would notice the word on the hammer: BAN.

"Lets dance!"

Last edited by Legs250 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:54 pm

"Notive, Legs? Seriously?" The dots started to spin around Legs.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 pm

"'Notive'? Not sure what that means... Nor am I willing to go and check on Wikipedia." Legs replied. His tone was casual as always. And now, he was flaming. Two huge wings of fire appeared on his back, and black horns came from his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 pm

"You said it right here:
Legs250 wrote:
...That was when one would notive the word on the hammer...

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 pm

"Umm... I'm afraid to tell you that you must have misread something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:04 pm

"No, you went back in time and edited." A few dots formed into an arrow and poked Legs in the back. Rather lightly.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 pm

The dots were burnt when they touched the white-hot skin. "Of course I did! They didn't invent that thing for nothing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 pm

"Fail." The dots were singed, but instantly rehealed, and plunged forward gain, this time a blade.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 pm

"Oh... But in my own world, weapons have no effect on me!" Legs laughed as the blade went straight through him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:17 pm

"So then there's no point to this." The dots returned, and GM was once again a geeky-looking high-schooler.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Legs was back to normal too. His glasses flashed. "Exactly! I already said that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm

"No, you didn't."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

"And? Look, where's the point in just having us fight? Want to make some characters to inhabit this world? I was thinking a little bit of Transformers. Maybe add in some Pokemon for randomness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:47 pm

"Hmm... I dunno."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: White Space   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

"Well, just the two of us is boring."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Space   

Back to top Go down

White Space
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: