The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Yeah, well that's because you're the grandfather of facepalm. What you do doesn't matter.

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Wrong. I'm the unholy wielder of *facepalm*, not that silly facepalm.

Last edited by Legs250 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm

What are you talking about? *whistles*
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

What I would like to know is what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Nothing. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Good.

Now then... Remember how Aipom was hanging onto the vines? You had Nincada cut them down.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:04 pm

No, they didn't. Nincadas attacked the Aipoms.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Really? Huh... I could've sworn... Hmm... Ah well. Doesn't matter to me.

After all, Clint is the one who has to pay for all the damages to his gym.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm

He built it himself. He doeesn't get challengers often.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:14 pm

How do you know that?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Because he's A) the first gym leader, B) not close to many towns, and C) it's a pretty empty region, still.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:20 pm

This is several decades after it was first discovered, you know. And, beside, tons of people from other regions moved here.

But yes, you are technically correct about Craith Town Gym.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Thank you. It's sad that they're post-today in tech but still haven't discovered all of the planet yet.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

I know. You aren't planning to have Piplup deny the up-to-now tradition of one-hit-KOs, are you?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

What tradition?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:42 pm

You know, where all of the Pokemon that lost got beaten in one hit?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Umm... What?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Never mind.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

I really don't get what you meant...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Never mind. I said never mind.
Never. Mind.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Fine.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm frightened by you sometimes...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:55 pm

I say that all the time.

And why is an archdemon scared of anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next