The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jwmd2

jwmd2

Location : I'm Old Gregg... Do you love meh? Make an assessment.

Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT   Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:24 am

Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT Lw_ratchet_narrowweb__300x362,2

The Ratchet and Clank series has always been a favorite of mine, I've played most of the games ever since Ratchet an Clank on the PS2. Are there any more fans here like me?

Have you made any Creations inspired by R C?
Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT 500554886383_lrgRatchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT 500570952668_lrg
Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT 500535916078_lrgRatchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT 500535906312_lrg

Who's a Skillpoint freak like me? (US names used)
R C1= all skillpoints and gold weapons
R C Going Commando= all skillpoints and platinum bolts
R C Up Your Arsenal= all skill points, titanium bolts and trophies
Ratchet: Dealocked= all skill points and 5 stars on each mission
Tools of Destruction-- 20 skill points (still in-progress)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/jwmd2
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT   Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:08 am

R+C Rules, in fact I even have a Sporecast. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT   Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:24 pm

The most amazing console game I ever played. With my limited knowledge of console games, that means just the space between
Here and here more than nothing.
V..............V
. .<----------
If you don't understand this post, that's fine. I don't, either.
Back to top Go down
jwmd2

jwmd2

Location : I'm Old Gregg... Do you love meh? Make an assessment.

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT   Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 am

geekmonkey42 wrote:
The most amazing console game I ever played. With my limited knowledge of console games, that means just the space between
V..............V
. .<----------

That's fine-- I was a 90s kid that played Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario (along with the other stuff on the SNES and the Sega Genesis) and I gotta say, as far as platforming games go, that is definitely my favorite. When's the last time Mario pulled out a bazooka and totally trashed something? I understand that post completely.

Really and truly, that game is the reason I got so many ideas for drawing and whatnot, a series that can re-invent itself every 1.5~ years is amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/jwmd2
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT   Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:02 am

jwmd2 wrote:
geekmonkey42 wrote:
V..............V
. .<----------

That's fine-- I was a 90s kid that played Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario (along with the other stuff on the SNES and the Sega Genesis) and I gotta say, as far as platforming games go, that is definitely my favorite. When's the last time Mario pulled out a bazooka and totally trashed something? I understand that post completely.

Really and truly, that game is the reason I got so many ideas for drawing and whatnot, a series that can re-invent itself every 1.5~ years is amazing.
I believe that the correct acronym is QFT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT   Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratchet and Clank: TOD and ACIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Gamers Forum :: PlayStation3™-
Jump to: