The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genocide RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:49 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~Genocide RP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it... You're one of the last ones left... The entire world of Aegis has been taken over by hordes of vile and outright disgusting creatures... You are one of the last true beings of Aegis... You survived for a reason, you're special. You've got powers, unlike those who didn't survive. Before the demons, abberations, and shadow beings took over... They are hunting you down, every last one... Their goal is to destroy every living thing native to Aegis, yours is to stay alive... You've heard rumors that there's a bunker. (An old abondoned military base used as a defensive strong point in numerous wars) Among these rumors is one that there is a colony of people hiding there, surviving together... Maybe it's true or not, who knows... All you have to do is stay alive, and if possible, stop the three main leaders who are giving the orders of Genocide, the Demon Overlord, The Abberation King, and the Shadow Being Leader... Stop them, maybe you've stopped the destruction of Aegis... It's all up to you...

creatures you may encounter...

Demons
The demons have entered Aegis from an entirely different realm. In that realm, they dominate. Yet, they grow tired of being the superior beings, they grow bored... So they searched for a different world to take over, unfortunately for us, that world was Aegis... They are all commanded by the Overlord, the leaders of them are the Fiend's, next in line is the Stalker's, then the Vultures and Hounds... Fear all of these beings, for they are intelligent, and know how to think for themselves...

-Demon Hound: These freaky creatures were dogs that were taken over by demons... They live to kill and feast upon the souls of those that they murder... They will not stop until there are no more souls to devour... Their noses are sensitive enough to smell a living soul up to two miles in any direction, so be very carefull...

-Demon Vulture: These alike the dogs were eagles taken over by demons... They dominant the skies during night and day, no other bird attempts to challenge them... At 2x the size of a normal eagle, they are huge creatures... Talons sharp enough to rip through metal, beaks that can shred steel, along with eyes that can see miles away, even in the night...

-Demon Stalker: The result of a necromancer attempting to make a super being, by taking a human, and trapping a demon inside him... As you can see it was a failed attempt and the demon took over almost instantly.. The scientist was dead within minutes, his entire lab trashed... These are one of the elite of the Demon kind...

-Demon Fiend: Once a noble and heroic paladin... Taken over by a demon, he's now one of your worst enemies... There are very few of these beings since it's very hard to take over a paladin... As a result, this is the most powerful of the demons, excluding the demon overlord...

-Demon Overlord: The leader of the demons... This disgusting creature considers himself to be a god... He decided to lead the battle on Aegis since his minions couldn't do it themselves... This is the one to fear, and to destroy... For he is the reason for the demon's assault... Defeat him and you're one third of the way done...

Abberations
-Abberation Hunter: A fierce hunter, best of the best. These creatures have sharpened senses and can easily tear apart a normal person with just claws. Not only that, but they also use weapons, such as swords, axes, bows, etc... These creatures aren't too hard to take out if you know what to do though, but be aware, for, to the unprepared traveler... These are you worst nightmares...

-Abberation Shaman: Terrifying creatures that use magic and sorcery to do their bidding... They can as easily tear you apart with their spells as a Hunter could with their claws... Be wary though, for they also attack with the mind, and will barrage you with thoughts of despair, pain and torture...

-Abberation Warrior: Weilders of immense power. The warriors of the abberations weren't taught how to show mercy. In fact, these creatures would rather play with their prey, before killing it. Many have heard tales of what these creatures do to you, and claim that it's worse than death itself... Better hope you don't have the chance to make the decision for yourself...

-Abberation King: The leader of the Abberations. This horrendous creature is the reason for the cruelty and creation of the other Abberations... Take him out, otherwise the abberations will keep coming, and coming. A never ending swarm, that will take over this, and other worlds, if you don't stop him... And if you do, that's another 1/3 of our job done...

Shadow Beings
-Shadow Being Lesser: Not unlike the demons, shadow beings can take over people, but they don't transform them, they just take over their mind, body, and soul, and nobody knows the difference... Thing is, you could have a shadow being with you for days, and never know, until it's to late... Thankfully, lessers can only stay in for a couple of hours, and aren't too good with human speech, so it's easy to tell, and it's easy to get rid of them...

-Shadow Being Greater: Like the lessers, they dominate people, but can stay in for days, and are much better at using people as puppets... Fear these creatures because they can take over some of the stronger willed people...

-Shadow Being Tyrant: These creatures don't even need to take over someone's body... They can easily take out an opponent with means of their own... And, if they wanted, these beings can take over the strongest of minds, with ease...

-Shadow Being Leader (elected): The big kahuna of the Shadow Beings. He can take over anyone's mind, and is said to be able to kill with the touch of a finger. This is probably the hardest of the three because of his clever mind, and cunning tricks...

Rules:
-No godding
-Be polite
-Listen to the mods
-I decide when someone gets to try and fight one of the leaders. (We don't want it to end to soon)
-Follow the basic rules of the forum

Mods:
Me

Note, this is a more serious RP so if you join, try to keep it real, and not try to make everything into a joke...

Joining Format:

Name:
Description: (physical attributes, as well as background, personality, etc..)
Any special abilities? (max 3, keep them reasonable)
Picture: (not needed but preferred)
Anything else? (anything else you feel we should know about your character)[img][/img]

Last edited by Issenkraal on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

The title size didn't work and I can't read the black very well on dark gray, but that's the only thing I see wrong. That is quite the unfortunate coincidence, three evil hordes falling upon one planet at the same time.
On with the paperwork!

Name: Ganoke Titorfu

Description: Male; roughly 4' 6" (medium for a Reptiloid); gray-blue, scaly skin with dark blue "hair" (thin feathers) from the top of his head to the base of his neck; three-jointed legs; long fingers/toes; stiff feathers on his arms that act as blades; a tail that's just long enough to make human clothes uncomfortable
Background: Born to a middle-class family, his parents made him lead a sheltered life until he accidentally set his house on fire, killing his family and startling the whole block and setting him apart from everyone he knew. He found his way to a shelter where he got three small meals a day and a place to rest. Having found a home relatively far away from everything, he left the shelter daily to practice controlling his powers, exhausting himself so that he could hopefully stop himself from doing anyone any harm. Bitter because of the loss of his friends, he now wanders the wilderness, avoiding the evils whenever possible.

Any special abilities? Slight ability to persuade others, even some possessed, to do his bidding, an erratic ability of superlizarian athletic powers (jumping abilites just under the point of flying), and equally erratic and mostly uncontrollable powers of telekinesis

Picture: none yet, I might ask someone to shop it if I can't revive my horrid ability to draw anything that could actually exist

Anything else? Not that I know of...

Aegeans are humans, right?

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GremlinBOBZ

GremlinBOBZ

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm

soundza lika funah!

edit: now we are humans correct?
Back to top Go down
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:52 pm

You're in! Ima be movin this to the sporum soon... And they don't have to be humans but at least humanoid
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Issenkraal wrote:
You're in! Ima be movin this to the sporum soon... And they don't have to be humans but at least humanoid

I don't think this is "Sporey" enough to make it to the Sporum. If we had some Spore pics, maybe it'll work out.

And I'll join if you answer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:35 pm

I've already pmed a few sporumers who said they'd likely join (including Sakky :3) So this should do just fine on the sporums... And orignially, I had spore pics... I just couldn't get enough for all the creatures, so it didn't work out...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm

See, if I knew that, my description would be diffrent. Like, not like that at all. Mad
I might change it. Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:57 am

Lol, sorry about that... I'm just waiting for a reply from one person before I post it in the sporum... And I've added a little twist that should make it slightly more interesting... It's a brilliant idea if I do say so myself...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:12 am

Here is the new stuff:

Name: Ganoke Titorfu

Description: Male; roughly 4' 6" (medium for a Lizarian); gray-blue, scaly skin with dark blue "hair" (thin feathers) from the top of his head to the base of his neck; three-jointed legs; long fingers/toes; stiff feathers on his arms that act as blades; a tail that's just long enough to make human clothes uncomfortable
Background: Born to a middle-class family, his parents made him lead a sheltered life until he accidentally set his house on fire, killing his family and startling the whole block and setting him apart from everyone he knew. He found his way to a shelter where he got three small meals a day and a place to rest. Having found a home relatively far away from everything, he left the shelter daily to practice controlling his powers, exhausting himself so that he could hopefully stop himself from doing anyone any harm. Bitter because of the loss of his friends, he now wanders the wilderness, avoiding the evils whenever possible.

Any special abilities? Slight ability to persuade others, even some possessed, to do his bidding, an erratic ability of superlizarian athletic powers (jumping abilites just under the point of flying), and equally erratic and mostly uncontrollable powers of telekinesis

Picture: none yet, I might ask someone to shop it if I can't revive my horrid ability to draw anything that could actually exist

Anything else? Not that I know of...

Finally, I got it to work!

And can you add that little twist here? I'm afraid of the speed that threads go by on the Sporum.
Back to top Go down
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 am

It's not any kind of plot twist, it's just a little extra something. And I won't add it yet, because I've been keeping this idea secret for a while now... I'm not gonna reveal it till it's on the sporum, cuz I don't want anyone to steal it... (Not saying you will, but it's a very original idea by me, and IMO it's a really good one...)
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:35 am

I won't start making any roleplays for a while yet. I want to know what people would want in one first.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 am

Name: Sir Johnathan Coffinbrood
Description: Born into a wealthy family, this young man had a lot ahead of his life. About 5'7", with eyes as gray as the once-existing pavement, and black, smooth hair. A Coffinbrood for six generations, he has almost no friends outside his family. He is a very caring person despite his name "Coffinbrood", a name well-known in Aegis after a conspiracy of being heretical. Although he almost never visits the most of Aegis, when he does, people look at him in and stare. The only people that care about him are his girlfriend, and his parents. As John turned 13, he discovered he had parents that were passed down through generations of Coffinbroods by accident. What happened to his parents remains a mystery after they were last seen at a bar.
Any special abilities: Necromantic Speaking (The ability to talk to the dead and understand them), Necromantic Healing (ability to heal others at the cost of own health), and Anger (ability to control undead to do bidding for a short period of time, 2 minutes at this age).
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Wait, so the twist is that we can stop it from happening if we win?
Back to top Go down
GremlinBOBZ

GremlinBOBZ

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 pm

I can be prawn from district 9? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genocide RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide RP   Genocide RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genocide RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: