The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody up for Halo?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

Anybody up for Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Anybody else here play Halo? (2,3, Odst, wars, or other) My Xbox360 gamertag is Issenkraal, so you can send me a friend request and tell me who you are, if you're interested.

On Halo, I'm Captain Grade 2. 260 experience (about) Highest skill is 28, in Lone Wolves. I'm usually an Elite, though on occasion I'll be a spartan. Most the time I do custom games (if you don't like big games, don't join cuz I usually have lots of people with me) Sometimes I'll do team swat, or team slayer with some friends for fun.

Anyways, you can post here if you play halo, or whatever Razz
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't have and XBox 360, but I've played Halo. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Not good enough! *burrito slap* Fireengineredsawceta
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

check pm's issen
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm

I have Halo for PC, Halo 3, and ODST. (I'm not on live much because in order to connect I have to move my Xbox 360 from one room to another and then back! I don't feel like explaining why unless someone really wants to know)

I also have a funny Halo related experience: me and my brother (who will probably join soon under the name Wookiee_Warrior) were walking up the sidewalk to school when I shouted to Wookiee, "Look out; a Covenant transport!" He turned casually to find an eighteen wheeler drove by with "COVENANT TRANSPORT" written on the side. Shockedtaco It isn't nearly as funny when written though. You had to be there.

EDIT: I can now connect to the internet on my Xbox whenever I want! cheers

Last edited by Beaux10 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm

I can imagine that. But I have no idea what a Covenant Transport looks like...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Real life:
Anybody up for Halo? 2367613694_31937edca2
Halo: (Er, I couldn't find a picture in a quick search...)

Last edited by Beaux10 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pic didn't work)
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:09 pm

I have all the same Halo games Beaux has, (he's my brother in case you haven't noticed) It is my favorite video game series.
Back to top Go down
Issenkraal
Admin
Issenkraal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:42 pm

you guys should add me :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for Halo?   Anybody up for Halo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody up for Halo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Gamers Forum :: XBox 360™-
Jump to: