The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Dante spotted a Oddish hopping along the tree line, and sent Piplup out to attack it. "All right, Piplup. Peck seems suitable for the situation."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:35 pm

The Wingull looked up as Pidgeo made a valiant-sounding, if not very loud, screechcheep and didn't quite get out of the way before Pidgeo smacked it on the head with a wing. It fell into the water, where it was fortunate enough to stuff its face into a Bitter Root, which healed it completely.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:37 pm

((Hey... I never understood how people never noticed the thousands of fainted Pokemon all over the place... Or why there aren't millions of dead Pokemon around Ash.))

The Oddish never saw Piplup coming. The Peck attack flung it backwards, after which it staggered up. "Odd..." was all it got out before Piplup attacked again.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:41 pm

((I felt kind of sad when I first got Crystal Tacotounge.))

The Wingull, now irked, flew back up at Pidgeo and, feigning, peace, attacking with a Peck at the lkast moment, which Pidgeo could not counter in time. Bruised, Pidgeo Tackled it again point-blank and it dove towards the ground, walking off to nurse its injuries.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:43 pm

The Oddish was lying on the ground, fainted. "Hmm... I feel bad just kinda leaving it there... Ah well. I'm sure I'll get over it later."

(( Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:44 pm

The Oddish waited until Dante was out of sight, then got up, just fine, and walked off.

((Conspiracy Laughing !!!))

Sam watched the Oddish walk off. "Weird..."

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:45 pm

((That it explains it perfectly.))

Dante nodded. "Yeah. Just like that Wingull."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:47 pm

"I know. I never would have guessed."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm

"So... What do we do next?"

((I say we have a small timeskip... Just so we can get some new moves, and maybe an evolution for Pidgeo if you want.))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:50 pm

((Sure... TIMESKIP!!!))

"Alright, Pidgeo. I call first battle against Clint tomorrow!" Sam ran into his room at the Pokemon Center in Craith Town. They had met with Clint earlier, but he was getting ready to close up the gym for the night.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Dante smiled as he walked in after his hyper friend. It had been a nice day for training, and the highlight was meeting the tall (6 foot 10 inches), thin, black haired Gym Leader, Clint. His Piplup had learned Double Team, which Dante was sure to put to good use in the Gym Battle.

"All right, all right..." Dante said, smiling a little at his friend's comment.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm

"Yes!" Pidgeo, now a Pidgeotto, chirped up in a lower voice than he had had earlier that day, and consented to be let into his P-O-K-accent-E ball for the night.

((Platinum reference Laughing ))
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:56 pm

((*facepalm*

Do you know how I'm going to use the three moves Piplup knows?))

Dante smiled. His Eevee had fallen asleep, and was now in its Pokeball. Piplup was almost asleep, but pretending to have tons of energy.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Sam jumped into the top bunk and fell asleep like a rock.
Eevee and Pidgeo did the same.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Dante smiled, and fell asleep in the bottom bunk.

((TIMESKIP

"Woah! A timeskip!"

"Stop breaking the fourth wall!"

"Oh, I'm still talking?"

"No duh!"))
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:24 pm

((NO WRONG!!!))

((Dante just seems to smile a lot.))

"Rise and shine!!!" yelled Sam as he leapt out of bed at 6:30 the next morning. No one had ever understood why he wanted to be up so early, including him. He let Pidgeo and Eevee out of their Pokeballs andthey woke with a start. "Let's go train some before the gym opens!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Dante poked his head in the room. "I've been up for the last half an hour, dude. Get a move on." he said, chuckling. His Piplup was at his legs, and Eevee sat on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:27 pm

((Fail Tacotounge I'm back.))

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go train some!" Sam exclaimed around a granola bar produced from his pack.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:28 pm

((I'm always glad to have Dante outdo Sam in something. After all, they are rivals.))

Dante nodded his head, and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm

((But Sam has to outdo him in something, too. Not just beating him out the door.))

Which, of course, Sam did. All three doors on the way out, in fact. He found another Oddish and Pidgeo quickly dispatched it.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:32 pm

((Exactly. Dante likes to have type advantages against opponents, and looks at each battle strategically.))

Dante wasn't going to train. Not now. He wanted to leave his strategy, which he had practiced for the past half hour, a surprise. To Clint and Sam, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Sam really didn't have a strategy. He had a Flying-type Pokemon that was surely more powerful than any of Clint's bugs, and he intended to use the new gust move to its best.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Clint was currently readying the Gym's maze. A maze full of bug-related traps, trainers, and other stuff... Which probably wouldn't scare anyone. He just kinda liked it.

Dante watched Sam as he trained, sometimes offering small tidbits of advice.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:40 pm

"Sure, of course I'll do that. Sounds like good advice." Pidgeo began diving a bit harder and flying a bit higher. Wings became more of a weapon, strengthening Wing Attack. "Thanks, Dan."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:46 pm

"Your welcome." Dante said, smiling back at his friend. "Now, I reccomend staying focused on the fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next