The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part Man, Mostly Machine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

Part Man, Mostly Machine Empty
PostSubject: Part Man, Mostly Machine   Part Man, Mostly Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 am

A faint hush and we were dead.
A world where we had gone ahead,
A frightening saga to be settled,
A world of half man and half metal.

If you were to read this
a blow of wind would come,
you'd have arms and legs replaced,
and then begin to hum.

All universes- taken over,
Sea and air, and even land,
These robots cannot control, moreover,
Even if we do their demands.

Synopsis The universes are enveloped in Chrome Radiation, and every species is cybernetic. As the Chrome Radiation comes, so do the Robotic MetalMites, who use the cyborgs as slaves in an intergalactic slave ship, actually a sentient planetary starship called "Siralos", to travel the universes. And the cyborgs are half obeying creatures of hate, like MetalMites and the famous Borg from Star Trek, and half wanting to escape. Both sides are fighting against each other, possibly tearing their souls apart... But, the planet is filled with chrome, and an overdose will make you half MetalMite, Half you. But the metalmite is halved between flea and termite. So it's either Mite or Flea... Flea is more common for males, termite for females.

Joining Forms
Cyborg
Name:
Pronounced:
Description/Pic:
Bio:
About the species:
Nickname:
MetalMite
Name: Make it sound like it's in computer code
Age(10 human years is 1 in MetalMite):
Description: Anything Different about your metalmite? No rogues, they are a collective consciousness.
Bio:
Codename: A nickname
Bite Power: Increases power intake, spreads it evenly across the entire collective
Weapons: Not that many, make it 3 types at maximum, 2 of each at maximum.
Skill:

My Form
Name: Tranja
Pronounced: Tron-Juh
Species: Halram(Skinmite)
Description/Pic: A metalmite but with skin on it. They evolved a long time ago.
Bio: Created the Metalmites, they split quickly and attacked. He escaped, and felt that it was a bad Idea to create monsters out of genetic blueprints.
About the species: See Desc.
Nickname: Tee, Tron
-------------------------------------
Up For Grabs!

Name: Htt67p788a
Age(10 human years is 1 in MetalMite): 80
Description: Queen of metalmites, looks like a termite queen
Bio: She was the first metalmite, looks more like a termite queen, though.
Codename: Cassandra
Bite Power: 100 (maximum)
Weapons: Chrome Radiator(on her back), Killer Bite, Her acting so calm while destructive
Skill: Destruction, Slaving.

Last edited by GroxJB1000 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Part Man, Mostly Machine   Part Man, Mostly Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:18 pm

You killed it by explaining the poem.
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: Part Man, Mostly Machine   Part Man, Mostly Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

okay, forget thy poem meaning!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Part Man, Mostly Machine   Part Man, Mostly Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 pm

It sounds like it could be a good idea, but my unwanted and unconscious prejudice against the extremely small number of good RPers newer than me is telling me to scream profanity at this.
Sad

That and I'm in quite a few RPs already. Andd quite a few forums, and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Man, Mostly Machine   Part Man, Mostly Machine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part Man, Mostly Machine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: