The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 pm

"Not at all. You?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm

"If I knew, why would I have asked?" Dante said, and then looked around. "Remember that Tyla person?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm

"I'd rather not. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm

"She didn't seem lost at all."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm

"Do you remember which way she went?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm

"That was yesterday afternoon. Heck, I don't know where you two even battled."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:02 pm

"You're so helpful. Do we remember where our campsite was?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

"No. Thats why I took my sleeping back with me."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

"Great. So we're lost, then."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm

"Yep." Dante replied casually, and then his Aipom and Starly came back. "Fortunately, we have our Pokemon." he replied. "And maps. And a compass app."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm

"So then why'd you ask me if I knew how to get out? And why didn't you stop and get a map app while you were at it?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 pm

"Where's the fun in that? Or, as our kind professor would say... 'Vhere's ze fun in zhat?'" Dante replied, taking out his map. Which was promptly taken off of him by a wild Ambipom.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:08 pm

"Well, good thing I have my map app, then."

"Crap. It only shows where we've been."
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 am

"Sounds like you need some help." says a voice that you have trouble locating for a brief moment that you could have used for something else more important like painting a picture... of a guy... with a big knife. Oh, yeah, sorry. You finally determine the voice to belong to a boy slightly older than both of you but still young. Standing beside him is an Eevee.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:45 am

"Hi. What's your name? Do you know the way out? I'm Sam. Where'd you get your Eevee?"
Sam was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 am

My name is Paul. Last name is Nytesirk, more or less. Yes I do, but I stink at directions so I recommend you follow me. Nice to meet you Sam. I don't remember. Respectably. No I don't just talk in simple sentences and fragments.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 am

"You don't? Everyone but Dante seems to around me." Sam looked aroundfor Dante, but he was nowhere to be found. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 am

"Who's this Dante and why do I have the feeling I have seen you before?" ((He hasn't, though. Or at least not met. Maybe saw on the street one day while buying some pie...)
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:53 am

"He's my friend and I don't think you have. Hey, there's a Paras. Hold on a second."

"Say hello to Crabby."
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 am

"What Krabby? All I see is... oh."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

"Fail. Say, do you have an opinion of this app?" Sam rotated around his Poketch until he got to Serebii. "What do you think of the name? How about that Fourth Wall in the corner? Whyis it broken?"
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 am

"I'm sure if some people are watching us from behind glass that they would know."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:58 am

"I don't see any glass. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:59 am

"Not really. At least not to my awareness."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 am

"Oh, okay. Weird, the app switched." Crabby clicked its claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next