The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Umm... I'd rather have a character that would travel with this Paul guy... You know, so that we have two rivaling teams of characters (sort of).

So... No-go on the randomly-popping-out-of-nowhere character.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Actually, that does sound better.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

What sounds better?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Your idea.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:35 pm

True. That way it doesn't disturb the flow of me and you... The original dynamic duo!

Not that Paul is throwing us off or anything....
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Laughing
So you were explaining how the gym would work?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 pm

You want to know some of Clayton's moves?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

To bad. Its a secret.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Whatever Tacotounge.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Just be prepared for strong, bone-shattering moves.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Fun.
Be prepared for several powerful Fighting-type moves followed by several powerful Grass-type moves.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm

And... No... Wait....

I'll tell you that Clayton's Pokemon won't have very good speed... Except for his Donphan.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Figures.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:16 pm

I want to NPC Clayton when you battle him.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:29 pm

I know you do. But I'll be doing it.

'Cause I'm the master of this thread!

Oh, if you want, you could create the... 5th gym leader and NPC them for every battle they are in.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Just the fifth? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Want an Elite member?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Yes.
I have an Electric.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Electric what? Problem? Bill?

MOTHER?

Sorry. Just reminding myself of some one at school.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Fail.
Electric Elite Four member.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm

I figured as much.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

I even know what his Pokemon would be.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Please tell me so I know whether or not to approve of the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next