The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

So... This is a delightful conversation (IC) we seem to be having.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello again, guys! I just finished reading up, but apparently I don't have NEARLY as much free time as you guys.Razz I think I'll join tomorrow. It's rather late right now and I don't plan on staying up all night RPing. And Legs isn't on.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah, it is.
Yeah, you're right.
But our being lost was made so you could join up.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 pm

And I will. When I wake from night.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Okay. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

First off, Beaux....

Great grammar. Really love it.

Second... How do you know that there is a river, or even a lake, in the nearby area? There is on the next route, but that isn't a lake with a river anywhere nearby... Its a hot spring.

Basically, I'm trying to tell you to never make assumptions, unless its your RP.

But other than that, you're making a great start!

Hi geek.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:05 pm

It can be a creek.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Okay, but there aren't any lakes in the nearby area. Just hope you know that.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 pm

It's his first RP.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Thats why I'm saying this.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Yup, okay.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:15 pm

All right. I'll be on when I can over the summer. Don't expect much, though.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Okay.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Geek, if you could get a PM to Luna, darkdragon, and cavalier that I'm not going to be on very often this summer.... I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Thanks. And, if you could... Ask cavalier if he wants to take over The Jukebox.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 pm

You killed the conspiracy theory, Legs.
And I will do that.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:21 pm

What conspiracy theory?
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:24 pm

He had no clue where to go. He was guessing.Razz That's why he was having trouble explaining.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Fail.
And I've done the PMing.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 pm

The pokemon RP is epic. Could I have a mysterious character that pops in every now and then?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 am

Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 am

I understand if you think you have too many characters or just don't feel like letting me play, but it would be really cool if I could.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:51 pm

I think it would be okay.
You'd have to work with Legs, but I have no idea if he's going to be on at all for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next