The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.

Go down 
+2
TheBoxMan
Zaroas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaroas

.:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. Empty
PostSubject: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don't post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Make a banner or else
Hello, and welcome to CEG. The new MUD. Instead of the Cow Taco, Unobtaniable person, and the She-God of the Sporum, we have the Thoughts that are Clouded, The guy who can't spell Electrocutor, and The Box that Glox is in. Yes. This is... Not Sparta. You're not in Kansas anymore. The Sporum is getting killed by Spammers, remember? No. You're in something even better... CEG.
--------------------------------------------------------------
About the Creators:

Clouded: He's cool, sarcastic, funny. Makes sigs... Hey, this sounds a lot like Elec. Do you guys know each other?

Elec: Doesn't know how to spell. Unfortunate. Makes sigs, and is psychic. For more info, look above this post.

Glox: Also makes sigs. Funny and a critic at times. Has a box. Yes, a box. He lives in it. That's why they call him GloxInTheBox.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Members:
1.Zaroas
2.Elec
3.Clouded
4.Glox (You guys sure are egolistical, huh?)

Last edited by Zaroas on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

.:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm

RESERVED
Elec, please post about yourself. Same with you Glox. Someone else post about Clouded.
Back to top Go down
TheBoxMan

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm

In RealEstate, it's all about boxes, boxes, boxes.

I make sigs. They are pwn. The end. Next order of buisiness?
Back to top Go down
Elec

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Elec=Didzo+Trogdor+Jesus+Chuck Norris.

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Elec

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Cloud is cool, that's how he got in here.
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:52 pm

You know what, maybe I'll just post about you guys.
Back to top Go down
Elec

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm

This was supposed to be on the sporum....... :/
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 pm

lolwut?
Fine, I'll post it there.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm

lock? Delete?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
Elec

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Make the OP better first though.
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Posting it on the Sporum... I'll make it better there.
Back to top Go down
Elec

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:59 pm

0___o

Wait, don't want to start out spammy...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 pm

put me on the member list when you open on the Sporum
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
TheJelly

TheJelly

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Me as well
Back to top Go down
StormTK-421

StormTK-421

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:05 pm

and me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.   .:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:CEG - The CloudedThoughts, Electocutor325, GloxInTheBox Fanclub:. Let the members post about themselves - Don\'t post yet.
Page 1 of 1