The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) Empty
PostSubject: Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)   Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 am

Read the title.

I'll start

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"-Anonymous

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Anonymous

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic." -Anonymous

"There Are Three Kinds of People - Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't" -Anonymous

"Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back." -Anonymous

"He dreamed he was eating shredded wheat and woke up to find the mattress half gone." - Anonymous

"Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded."-Yogi Berra

"In primitive society, when native tribes beat the ground with clubs and yelled, it was called witchcraft; today, in civilized society, it is called golf." - Anonymous

"Cheese… milk's leap toward immortality." - Clifton Fadiman

(I love C+P)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
DinoRexCM

DinoRexCM

Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)   Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 pm

"Beer is proof that God exists and wants us to be happy."

~Benjamin Franklin

God bless. Laughing

Last edited by DinoRexCM on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/DinoRexCM
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)   Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:59 pm

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."

- Louis Hector Berlioz
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
alpacaman

PostSubject: Re: Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)   Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 pm

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... you ain't gonna fool me twice."

-George W. Bush
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)   Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:49 pm

"Do not touch. Not only will you die, it will hurt a lot while you are dying."

-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)   Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your funny quotes and random fact here!(Don't talk about Chuck Norris)
Page 1 of 1