The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 am

((Yeah... Its an interesting idea, honestly.))

Skorupi ran out of the vines, circling Pidgeo. No longer firing Pin Missile, however. Now, it was attacking with Toxic Spikes.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Fortunately, Pidgeo had flown up as the barrage of Pin Missile ended, so the first Toxic Spike brushed the tip of his tail feathers. Not thinking, Sam yelled, "Gust!" and the Toxic Spikes previously confined to the ground were now flying very fast and all over. Pidgeo barely dodged one that flew into the backdraft striaght at him.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Several of the spikes lodged into Skorupi. Now, this didn't posion it, but it did hurt. A lot. The Skorupi was running across the battlefield, occassionally being thrown back by the Gust.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm

"Oh, ok-WOAH!!!-ay, that wasn't to-AAAH!-o good of an idea," Sam muttered to himself while dodging the spikes. "Pidgeo, try to catch some of those spikes!" If he could get them without hurting himself, the Skorupi appeared to not handle its own attacks very well.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Dante was watching from the sidelines, smiling. His Piplup and Eevee were in a mock battle against each other, practicing some of the attacks he had taught them.

Clint smiled. "Skorupi! Pin Missile!"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Tasked with dodging around Pin Missile, the Toxic Spikes, and periodically buffeted by his own gusts of wind, Pidgeo was overwhelmed by the battle. He picked up altitude, as high as he could go in the cramped space of the gym, and dove, stright at the Skorupi. He picked up speed. He was using Aerial Ace.

((Not gonna miss, prepareth for thine doom.))
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Skorupi was blinded by pain. It couldn't see where it was going.... And it ran straight into the attack.

"Well, thats Aerial Ace for you." Dante said to himself, laughing at Clint's expression of shock. His Piplup smiled, while his Eevee just stared at Pidgeo.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Pidgeo landed and unruffled his feathers. He was getting a little tired, if not hurt too badly.
"Is that it?" Sam said after a couple of seconds. Pidgeo's expression seemed to agree.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Clint, after getting over his shock at losing, walked up to Sam. "Well, you won fair and square. Here you are. The Swarm Badge. And, for your other prize... A secret move that will help you travel the land easier. No, not Fly! Its Cut." he said, handing Sam the Badge and a rolled up piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:34 pm

"Thanks." Pidgeo tried to look into that piece of paper, but didn't see anything before Sam put it in his backpack and brought out the badge case his parents had given him for his last birthday.

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:36 pm

((Right After Yesterday's Battle))

Dante smiled. "Tomorrow, I'm battling you, Clint." he said, and walked out of the gym, smiling. This would give him just enough time to do something he really needed to do...

Instead of walking towards the place they were staying, he walked towards the forest. There were two Pokemon he would be surprising everybody with...

((Today))

Dante smiled. He loved making decoys of himself in bed. "I'm already up, Sam."

Last edited by Legs250 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm

"Whatever."
"So why'd you leave yesterday? I caught a Bellsprout."
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

"Oh, I had some... Stuff that needed done." Dante said, smiling mischeivously. "Now then, lets get going to the Gym! We don't have all day you know."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

"It's 6:00! What do you think we'll be doing there?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 pm

"Oh, I don't know... Maybe I should fix that clock though." Dante said. He had turned the clock back a few hours while Sam was asleep. It was actually 8:00. "Now, who said I don't like messing with you?"
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 pm

"Curse you, Dante! Stop messing with me!"

((Sam's going to make up for this later,thought you might like to know that.))
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 pm

((I figured as much.))

Dante smiled. "Now then, I think we should head over to the gym."

Hawthorn's 'azziztant', Dale, was at the gym waiting for them. He held a box under his arm. "Hey there, you two! These are for you!" he said, handing Sam the box. He then ran off in the direction of Palmleaf Village.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm

"Oh, thanks. These must be the maps." He opened it up, and sure enough, there were two maps. What he didn't see, though, was a latch to a box inside the box.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 pm

((I wonder where you are going with this.))

Dante took the box. "Just keep the maps in here. We don't need them yet." Dante, too, missed the latch.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm

((I don't really know Laughing ...))

"Okay." As Dante took the box, a glint shone in one corner of the bottom. "Hey, what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 pm

((I have an idea! Check the OOC.))

Dante grabbed the box back. "I can't tell you if I can't see it."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 pm

"Hey! That's rather rude!" Sam made his parody of a whiny face and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 pm

"Oh, ha ha." Dante replied. "Wait... If I'm right... Hmm... Feel these shards. This ones freezing..."
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 pm

"And this one is covered in moss or something. Wait, maybe these are the two stones we need to evolve our Eevees!"
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well... Wait. Don't we need to be near the whole stone to evolve our Eevee? These are just fragments... They won't give off all the radiation our Eevee's need to evolve."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next