The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:06 am

Ppthhbt.
In that case, we need a Russian tree.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:07 am

Got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:08 am

I'm Topekaing stuff right now.
EDIT:
Regel
Bunge
Koch
Larch
Hawthorn
Rehder
Schrenk
Medwedev

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Sat May 29, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:08 am

Ok...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:13 am

Regel
Bunge
Koch
Larch
Hawthorn
Rehder
Schrenk
Medwedev
Like any of these?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:14 am

I think we'll go with Hawthorn.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:15 am

I like that one most, too.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:17 am

So, we're almost ready... We just need a title and characters.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:18 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:19 am

Got any ideas?

And if a third person wants to join, they can just join in late.

Say, what three Pokemon should Hawthorn have to give out?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:47 am

We should both get Eevees.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:49 am

That sounds like a good idea. He should study Pokemon genetics in that case.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:50 am

Yes.
So which are you evolving Eevee to?
I'm thinking Umbreon or Leafeon.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:51 am

Either Vaporeon or Glaceon.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:52 am

Sounds good, we aren't conflicting. And I say rivals and friends.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:54 am

That sounds good. While you eat lunch, I'll be coming up with a title and my character.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Name: Dante 'D.C.' Cheor
Personality: He is kind to those around him and likes to make new friends. However, he is a ruthless battler and a good strategist.
Description: D.C. has short brown hair (anime style... you know, spiky) which he covers (most of) with a blue bandana. He is tall (6 foot 4 inches) and thin, as if he wasn't fed enough. This isn't true, due to (continued in 'Other')... He typically wears jeans and a black t-shirt. His eyes are an icy blue color, and his skin is oddly pale.
Other: ... D.C.'s huge appetite. He eats tons of food and never seems to get full. He loves Ice and Steel types.

There's my character.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:10 pm

I'm here. Char sheet is going up in a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:11 pm

OK. As soon as yours is up, I'll post the IC.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Name: Sam Moss
Personality: He is hyper. He runs everywhere and does everything. He is never serious except when he needs to be, which is something his parents beat into his head (almost literally) when he was younger. When he is serious, though, he can grasp anything you’d like to throw at him. His jokes may or may not be funny at all, but he thinks they’re all hilarious.
Description: He has slightly long, light-brown hair, with piercing blue eyes that have a tinge of green in the center. He’s kind of chubby, but he’s surprisingly athletic, and at 5’ 6”, he seems a lot like an extremely hyper teddy bear, with the mentality of one.
Other: Sam’s scientist parents moved from the Johto region before he was born to study the effects of transplanting Pokemon to a new environment. He likes all Pokemon, but he favors Grass and Fighting types. He loves the Breloom (Ron) that’s been the family pet since before he was born.
Ther we go.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Accepted! I'm ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Okay. I'll get over there in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:23 pm

I actually forgot to wait for you... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

I've got my first IC post up.
Congratulations on the first successful literate RP here.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Thanks! Hopefully just the two of us can keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next