The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:02 pm

What should the name of the first Gym leader be?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Thought you said Clint.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Yup.
So what's the next town?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm thinking... Craith Town. And there will be a forest after that (with Shroomish in it, just for you).
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Thanks Tacotounge
And I agree, coordinators can go have their silly little contests elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:20 pm

The IC's OP has been updated!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Can you copy it over to the OOC? And there also need to be Aipoms, Mankees, Primeapes, etc.
Not too mention those bugs you were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:23 pm

True... Sorry, I had a three year old trying to climb all over me at the time.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Ah. Why?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Okay, then.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

I might need to go at any moment, so...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:37 pm

And now I need to go. See ay tomorrow, geek!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Guess who's back!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi. I've been waiting for you all afternoon.
And now I have dinner in fifteen minutes -.-.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Crap.

Sorry, I was at a gym... (real-life, not Pokemon)

On the bright side, I got a lot more routes/cities planned out!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Cool.
I don't like gyms.
I beat Oreburgh in my Platinum.
I have a Turtwig, Chimchar (that knows Fire- and Thunder- Punch), Piplup, Starly, and Shinx.
And about 10 or so other Pokemon that I caught but don't like enough to put in The Party.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:09 pm

I've already planned out Dante's full team. I came to a grand total of... 21 Pokemon. More will be added eventually.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Can't you only have six?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:12 pm

In your active, battling team, yes. However, you can carry more with you.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Hmm...
When did this rule happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next