The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Improvements

Go down 
+7
M5000
sjhorm
alpacaman
ghostofillusion
Thobe
geekmonkey42
Rebecca1208
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Forum Improvements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Isn't there already one of these in The Off Topic Section? Hooray for Quick Reply! I'm going to try to merge them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:02 pm

*whistling*

How about giving the RP section a part where we could post character sheets? I'm just kidding, of course, but still... It would be useful if it ever picked up. Or if I could get some more people from the Sporums over here...

Also, if you ever need a guide for RPing, I'll see what I can come up with.

If you can't tell, I'm a little obsessed with RPing.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Actually, if we affiliate ourselves with the Fallback Forum, as I'm trying to arrange, our RP section can easily just be moved over there.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Really? You can do that? Well then... Thats probably a lot less work for me. I hate having to post real-life stuff... I'm much more for the fantasy stuff.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah, pretty much.
It'll be awesome, as soon as Goob gets on to officiate it.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Well then... Hmm... I hope the RP I'm planning gets off the ground.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Shunt it over to the Fallback Forums and it'll get more attention/
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Probably... Ah well. I'll do it some other time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Improvements
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2