The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager
Goober09

Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed)   Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 am

It seems the network this forum is on is getting some Maintenance done on July 3rd from 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM (GMT +2).

The IF may be down or working poorly while this Maintenance is being done, so don't think the IF is dieing. I have no control over this maintenance.

Don't freak out over it, please.

-Goober09
Forum Founder/Administrator/Dictator

Last edited by Goober09 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed)   Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am

INteresting....
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed)   Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

Why GMT +2? Isn't that like Eastern Europe?

It would probably be GMT -8, that's California.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed)   Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 am

idk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed)   Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Network Maintenance on July 3rd. (Completed)
Page 1 of 1