The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.

Go down 
+4
StormTK-421
Thobe
geekmonkey42
Goober09
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beaux10

Beaux10

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm

I'm not gonna be the one whom you use them against, though. I don't swear. It's just not cool. But me, I'M cool. Cool

[GM EDIT]Are you SURE about that?
Meh heh heh...[/GM EDIT]

[THOBE EDIT]Yeah[/THOBE EDIT]
Back to top Go down
Banzai

Banzai

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Darn, I showed up late to the party. Though I doubt I'd be nominated if I did come on time.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:10 am

You might have if you had been part of the first club to come (KDC).
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Or you'd come as soon as you joined exalted Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 am

XD I c wut u did thar.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 am

wut?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 am

Thou shalt not knoweth that which I speaketh of.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 am

Give me a reason why you should.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 am

Cause I am a co-mod
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 am

Why does that have anything to do with what I'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 am

geekmonkey42 wrote:
Give me a reason why you should.

that ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2