The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:

Go down 
+2
Dino589
Goober09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager
Goober09

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: Empty
PostSubject: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 pm

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction

Update: The winners have been chosen, and Thobewill comes out on top with his KDC_Chuck Noris.

Challenge: KDC_Weapons of Mass Destruction
Winner: 1st place: Thobewill. 2nd place: Dino589. 3rd place: Mavor
KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: Crekdcchucknorris09ab6d KDC_Chuck Norris

Be sure to check out the other entries. Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank Mavor for this contest. Create a destructive weapon out of Knurldowns. Twisted Evil

Rules:

1. Has to be something that can kill thousands (preferably millions). Twisted Evil
2. AddDNA only...

Entries:

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500548491367_lrg KDC EMP Nuke
^StormTK-421^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500548530515_lrg KDC_Monolith
^ghostofillusion^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500548587573_lrg KDC_Death Walker
^jbman^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500548838163_lrg KDC_Messenger of Destruction
^Rantalia^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: Crekdcchucknorris09ab6d KDC_Chuck Norris [1st Place]
^Thobewill^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500549496518_lrg KDC_Dragonverse 5
^19Phoenix93^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500549434419_lrg KDC_Cannon
^puppy13231^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500553081647_lrg KDC_APACHE [3rd Place]
^Mavor^

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500552650917_lrg KDC_Apocalypse Satellite [2nd Place]
^Dino589^

Last edited by Goober09 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
Dino589

Dino589

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Interesting idea for a contest.
I must think of something to enter...
Back to top Go down
JBman

JBman

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm

I haz entry for Destruction contest:

KDC_Death Walker
KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500548587573_lrg
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 am

Okay, I can't figure out how to post a link on a picture, so the link is on the Sporum (ugh, I need to figure this out).
KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500548699588_lrg
KDC Doomstrider
This is annoying. I'm just posting pictures, with links on the Sporum.

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 am

geekmonkey42 wrote:
Okay, I can't figure out how to post a link on a picture, so the link is on the Sporum (ugh, I need to figure this out).
KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: 500548699588_lrg

To post a link: [url=insert url here] img insert image url /img [/url]

Except on the img tags, put brackets. They just wouldn't show up on the forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:28 pm

This is over
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Yes, we should lock this thread.

LOCK LOCK LOCK
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager
Goober09

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 am

This contest is over, and its time of freedom is also over.
Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:   KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KDC Weapons of Mass Destruction :Thobewill has dominated the contest:
Page 1 of 1