The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft Empty
PostSubject: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 am

A Universal Tide Flux made by a rogue black hole in the middle of 3 universes has driven the Spore and Star Trek universes to slightly overlap Our Own. The Black Hole Abruptly Stopped then, because of unknown reasons, the black hole was possibly made by something sentient. Now, 4 Factions stand: The Grox(Extermintation), Human(Craft), One of your Creatures/Creatures from another universe you become(Tactics), and The Borg(Assimilation). A vast war soon will wage...

--Factions

A*The Borg are an Eclectic Whirlwind and a Cybernetic "Bee Colony" All at once. Assimilating countless technologies to grow, and more individuals of the species they assimilate the technologies of.
B*The Grox, Well, you know. They're practically homicidal.
C1*Your Creature, You know more about.
C2*Other Creatures, We both know well unless I don't know.
D*Humans=Us.

If you Don't know who The Borg are, Now You Do!
Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft Borg_aboard_Enterprise_%28NX-01%29

--Forms--

Grox-You're a Member of the Grox Empire
Name:
Home Planet:
Short Bio: (Really Short!)

Borg: You're a Borg Drone
Name:_ of _
Unimatrix:
Service Adjunct Type: Tertiary, Primary, Secondary

Species: You're your own creation or maybe a creature from (strangely) another universe!
Species Name:
Allied With: (Grox, Borg, Human, another Species?)
Short Description:
Other:

Human: You're you!
Name: Don't use your own.
Short Bio:
Birthday:

--Mods--
JBGrox1000Bit(Me)
GeekMonkey42

--My Form--I thought it would be cool, don't blame me!--
Borg: You're a Borg Drone
Name:2 of 11
Unimatrix: 09
Service Adjunct Type: Primary
Other: He is the Controller of a Borg Cube, plugged into a special "charge cubicle", allowing him to control the voices of The Borg there, and the ship, at once.

Last edited by GroxJB1000 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm trying to decide if I want to join.
So what happens to the humans already in the Star Trek universe?
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 am

They isn't ovarlappin... well yeah, you can play as them, but they count as human.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 am

Just wondering, but I don't want to be them Laughing .
Species_8472 Twisted Evil ...
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:57 am

Get the Creture form and Make it happen! My Cube is Rogue; it's not in the collective, although they address themselves as The Borg. Ally? Twisted Evil terrified lick_it
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft 8472_species8472
That's Species 8472. It's Trekkian.

Species Name: Species 8472
Allied With: Rogue Borg (Sure!)
Short Description: First identified by the Borg, these xenophobic life-forms originated in fluidic space. They and their ships are entirely organic, and are considered the apex of organic life, able to survive in the vacuum of space, avoid most or all sensor scans, pass through force fields, and also have strength to rival something similar to a bodybuilding elephant at roughly 2 meters tall.
Other: Their eyes look cool Very Happy.
Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft 300px-Species_8472_eye
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Let's Get On topic, Okay?   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 am

2 of 11 paced around the room. When he was disconnected from the collective, he lost his borgly robotic voice, getting his old, human voice. Every other one, too. He had no idea what he should do: Invade Earth, or leave it be? The battered Cube he lived in caught a small 8472 ship in it's special scanners. The Cube followed it, trying ot make contact. "We are not of the Borg Collective," He spoke for the cube. "We are still Borg. We wish for sanctuary from the borg collective. Can you gide us to fluidic Space? We have cookies. Resistance is Futile." With that, 2 of 11 (he now needs to eat, blood half written back, half drone, half human)took a cookie and bit into it. A flavorful taste swirled in his mouth. Mmmm... his voice resounded off the walls of the mostly empty cube.
Back to top Go down
PrinnyGenocide

PrinnyGenocide

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Species: Tactics
Species Name: Gekawic
Allied With: Humans
Short Description: The gekawic consist of a single creature.60 million years ago, a unknown race abducted one gekawic while they were in the creature age, leaving the rest to die. They called him The One and kept him in stasis for a long time, until the grox killed off the unknown and stole The One. They chopped off his limbs and replaced them with robotics,hoping to create a machine of death, but The One broke free and escaped the grox colony. The One then snuck on a spaceship that was being sent to find earth, and sabotaged it when they got there and now lives in hiding, hoping one day he can get his revenge.
Other:This is what The One looks like:
Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft 500531150534_lrg

Sorry for the long description. Embarassed I tried to sum it up the best i could.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Captain S'skas of the ship Ksas'kssa responded to the transmission.
"You have just brought all the Borg Cubes in the area on us. If you're coming come now.[/i]

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:02 pm

"We will follow. Remember, we are non-collective. They've been tracking us! S***, this is bad. Get a tractor beam, we need to survive somewhere without those borg."

OOC: Idea Idea Idea 8472 are Telepaths. they should speak without quotes and words are on italics. Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:05 pm

((Yes, sir. And unless your circuits have been seriously fried, Borg aren't going to be swearing either.))

Jumping to Fluidic Space in... Now.
A large rip opened in front of the Ksas'kssa and it flew through. The rift began to close.
If you're coming, you may want to start soon.
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm

tHE cUBE WENT THRU THE RIFT, CLOSING ON THE OTHERS.

OOC: Sorry.

Last edited by GroxJB1000 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:23 pm

((There's an edit button for CAPS fails.))
((There needs to be a name for Species 8472.))

This is the ship Ksas'kssa. Why have you betrayed the Borg, and why did you drag our scout ship into it?
Back to top Go down
PrinnyGenocide

PrinnyGenocide

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:47 pm

The One's Diary:
April 2,2010. 2:39 PM Human time

Today is the one month anniversary of my arrival on human soil. I have learned so much lurking in the shadows. I have got a good grasp on human dates and times, meaning my diary dates will be more accurate in the case something kills me and takes this. I am less wary of humans then before, but i still wish to keep my secrecy, in the case one becomes hostile. They are known for having rapidly changing behaviors and become enraged when frightened. I have been debating whether i should reveal myself... Wait! I hear a noise! One of them is coming, i must hide...

OOC:My posts are going to be in the form of a diary that The One writes in, if that is okay with you guys.
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm

"The Borg have Betrayed Us," He said. "They stole our bodies and made us robots I can't even look at a mirror without it shattering."
Back to top Go down
PrinnyGenocide

PrinnyGenocide

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 pm

The One's Diary:
April 2,2010. 2:42 PM Human time

Thats...odd...that sound isn't human,i can tell. In fact, it sounds like a spaceship... have they finally caught me? Those foot steps...they don't sound like a grox...there is no clank. I can see the silhouette now... it looks like a grox,that means...
Its him.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm

I kinda want to join, but I have no idea what is going on. I don't know much about star trek. What is fluidic space and collective, or whatever they are called.
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:06 am

The borg are a Collective Consciousness, meaning they are only one massive being in the mind, controlled by a queen. A bee colony. Look up Borg Documentary Part One to learn.

Fluidic space is a realm outside of the Milky Way Galaxy that was home to Species 8472. Very little was known about the region, but it was described by Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres of the Federation starship USS Voyager to be not space, but matter. There were no known stars or planets located in fluidic space and the region could only be accessed by quantum singularities.
In 2373, the Borg became aware of fluidic space and attempted to invade the realm and assimilate Species 8472. Unfortunately for the Borg, 8472 proved to be resistant to assimilation and quickly destroyed the Borg invasion force. Shortly afterwords, Species 8472 invaded the Delta Quadrant and retaliated against the Borg. The ensuing six month conflict cost the lives of millions of Borg drones, destroyed thousands of starships, and dozens of star systems. The war was brought to an end thanks to the efforts of the USS Voyager. (VOY: "Scorpion, Part II")
By 2377, the Borg were actively patrolling boundaries between the Milky Way Galaxy and Fludic Space. (VOY: "Unimatrix Zero, Part II"){from memory alpha}
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Morgaux Empire

Morgaux Empire

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Greetings, life forms. I am Ve'sol, from the Morgaux Empire. I am attempting to make peaceful contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft   Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assimilation, Extermination, Tactics and Craft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: