The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co-op Story Game

Go down 
+4
Beaux10
ghostofillusion
Thobe
geekmonkey42
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Co-op Story Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:12 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a...
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:19 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:31 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to...
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

Location : An extremely darkened place on a planet not too far from the center of the galaxy...Well, it is the center of the galaxy, really. I'm steve!

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. ...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, ...
Back to top Go down
GroxJB1000

GroxJB1000

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity,
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

PEOPLE! When I say THREE words, I don't mean FOUR or FIVE or ANYTHING ABOVE THAT.

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly...
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire...
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire full of gasoline.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire full of gasoline and chihuahuas...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:03 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire full of gasoline and chihuahuas and Gorillaz...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:03 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire full of gasoline and chihuahuas and Gorillaz that exploded inside...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:19 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire full of gasoline and chihuahuas and Gorillaz that exploded inside his eye causing...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:38 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire full of gasoline and chihuahuas and Gorillaz that exploded inside his eye causing earthquakes in Haiti...
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm

There was a man named Billy Bob Joe Fred Smith, a.k.a John, who died in a Killer Wave on Planet Zmiflibugobbagobbaweep. Then he came back to hug monster village, where the Hugmonsters started to hug him until he died again. He came back to life and saw that monkeys had eaten his revival fruits and exploded with walnuts. However, he was revived already for eternity, so he promptly ate a car tire full of gasoline and chihuahuas and Gorillaz that exploded inside his eye causing earthquakes in Haiti, Chile, and California.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-op Story Game   Co-op Story Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-op Story Game
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next