The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaux10

Beaux10

Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld Empty
PostSubject: Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld   Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 am

The title says most of it all. All else I think that needs to be said is that you must have owned the console. It can be of any generation.

My favorite would be... er... I don't have one. My least favorite would be the Wii, though.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld   Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 am

Favorite=PS3.
Least favorite=GBA.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld   Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Fave:ps3 Cool

least fave: most nintendo
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld   Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
TacoWookiee

TacoWookiee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld   Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm

My favorite consoles are (these are the ones I got most enjoyment out of for the time) N64, PS3, and Xbox 360.
least favorite- wii (Nintendo used to rock, but now it sucks, it sucks real bad...)
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld   Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Favorite: DS, computer.
Least Favorite: Wii, most consoles.

What can I say? If I'm not online... I'm moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld   Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite/Least Favorite Console/Handheld
Page 1 of 1