The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section

Go down 
+6
GroxJB1000
Beaux10
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Rebecca1208
Thobe
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Is KDC dead?
Yes
Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Getting there
Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Other(tell me)
Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What's KDC
Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KDC is Knurldown Clan
 0% [ 0 ]
I Don't Know
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Thobewill wrote:
Rubber bands last longer when they are refrigerated
There are 158 verses in the national anthem of Greece and no one's ever memorized them
There are more chickens than people in the world
'Screeched' is the longest mono-syllabic word in English
All 50 states are listed on back of the $5 dollar bill on top of the Lincoln Memorial
Peanuts are used in making dynamites
The ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours
A goldfish has a memory of 5 seconds
You cannot sneeze with your eyes open
The Mythbusters have proved the last two wrong.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 pm

geekmonkey42 wrote:
Thobewill wrote:
Rubber bands last longer when they are refrigerated
There are 158 verses in the national anthem of Greece and no one's ever memorized them
There are more chickens than people in the world
'Screeched' is the longest mono-syllabic word in English
All 50 states are listed on back of the $5 dollar bill on top of the Lincoln Memorial
Peanuts are used in making dynamites
The ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours
A goldfish has a memory of 5 seconds
You cannot sneeze with your eyes open
The Mythbusters have proved the last two wrong.

SEE!!!! CHUCK NORRIS CAN SNEEZE WITH HIS EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!

LET THE INSANITY BEGIN
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
PrinnyGenocide

PrinnyGenocide

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 am

Hugmonster.

hugmonster hugmonster hugmonster
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:56 am

Rottentaco lick_it
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 pm

No, no, You will die!!!---from star wars, one of my favorite quotes

Why so Serious?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
StormTK-421

StormTK-421

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:56 am

ET PHONE HOME!!!!!!NAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:25 am

That's right, Storm. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Sorry if me posting here makes anyone unhappy...

"Of course this isn't a dream. If this was a dream, there'd be rum." -Captain Jack Sparrow.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Why would it make anyone unhappy?
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm

LOLWAT terrified hunf
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm in DC! OMG! My school is over! Omg! alien Omg! cheers OmG! I'm going to bed! OMg!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:58 pm

hunf
Omg. Why do people keep saying this?
Omg. Omg, omg. Omg! OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Omg! I just ate a waffle. Omg! Jk, not a waffle just Some stale cheese popcorn and a coke! Omg!
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:57 pm

OMG OMG OMG

ZOMG
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Thobewill will talk in third person. Thobewill is tired. Thobewill walked five miles today. Thobewill took a tour of the Pentagon, went to the Natural History Museum, took a look at the Archives thingy, and went to the Art museum. Oh, and Thobewill got up really early today. Thobewill just C+P'd the above two sentences. Thobewill is listening to Snow Partrol by Chasing Cars. Or is it Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol? Like I said, Thobewill is very tired. The song on Thobewill's iTouch just changed to What I've Done by Linkin Park. Hey ghost weren't we singing that a few days ago?

So let mercy come, and wash away...
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Quote :
iTouch

It's iPod Touch, not iTouch! AAGHCCHKKH! GURGLE PLGGHT! (I just recently got my mom to stop saying "iTouch")
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Fail.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Me or Thobewill?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Both.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

I love fail.

Yesterday, I was looking at Doomnova's Fail Tower and my computer crashed.

And then, Bluescreen crashed. Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 880774
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:36 pm

That's scary.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:45 pm

I think I have an image somwhere...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:50 pm

pale
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:51 pm

nvm

Lost it
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Darn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section   Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Thread in an Off-Topic Section
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next