The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.

Go down 
+4
StormTK-421
Thobe
geekmonkey42
Goober09
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager
Goober09

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. Empty
PostSubject: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:04 am

We have reached 50 members, and since we've gotten to this point, I beleave we need a new Moderator.

Nominate the person on the IF that you want to be a Moderator. Smile

Update: Congrats gm, welcome to the team.

Last edited by Goober09 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm

I nominate Nerotus!
But really, I would nominate M5000 or Storm, unless someone else voted for me.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:04 pm

I nominate Elec, Zar, and gm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:01 pm

As well as Vek.
Back to top Go down
StormTK-421

StormTK-421

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:11 pm

GM
Back to top Go down
StormTK-421

StormTK-421

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:58 am

or vek
Back to top Go down
Luminesco

Luminesco

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:37 pm

The Extremely One of a kind North American Geek Monkey, to use his full title.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:14 am

Am I the only one who hasn't nominated myself?
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:16 am

I'm the most recent member and you are nominating me?

My advice in this regard is go for someone who is sensible, has a sense of humour and is loyal to the group. That is how moderators have been chosen for EuroSpore, and that is how they will continue to be chosen.

Also, it seems to me, that this forum is not yet busy enough to warrant anymore moderators. Thobe is online pretty much all the time as far as I can tell,

Although Thobe is the only mod atm....
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:46 am

Goob is online medium ish, Issen is never online, so that leaves us with 1 3/4 mods. And we need someone who comes on in the night, when us Americans are asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:23 am

I see, in that case, who here is on when you Americans are asleep then?
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:20 pm

no one.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Ah, rather ruins that idea then.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:44 am

I normally have about one to two hours in the morning where I have nothing to do. At about 6:30 to 8:30, which is too early for any American I know.
(About 11:30 to 1:30/13:30 GMT, if my math is right.)
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:12 am

Which is 4:30 to 6:30 here, that might work.
Back to top Go down
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager
Goober09

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:41 pm

geekmonkey42 has been added to the Moderation team. Welcome to the team, gm. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:57 pm

king Lesser beings, worship me.
Tacotounge Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:11 pm

I see it's already going to your head, buddy. Razz
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

I said I was kidding Tacotounge.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:06 am

Well done geekmonkey - I bow to no-one though.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:14 am

I said I was kidding, Mr. SM, sir.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:47 am

geekmonkey42 wrote:
I said I was kidding, Mr. SM, sir.

I know, I was just saying Laughing
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:49 am

I know.
This is the only place where I'll ever outrank an SM.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:15 am

Indeed.... you'll have no chance of outranking me on EuroSpore either Laughing But I hope you enjoy your moderatorship.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:16 am

Yup.
I'm waiting for a chance to use all these buttons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.   New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Vote Thread - geekmonkey42 has been recruted onto the Moderation team.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next