The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RogueGrox

PostSubject: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Hi everyone, welcome to the CSE's inter-galactic forum. Before you begin posting, please read these guidelines:
1. No flamming/trolling/spamming
2. No personal insults, or racism
3. Try to stay on the topic, but I'm OK with straying a little to have side conversations.
4. If you see anybody breaking forum guidelines, or these guidelines, PM one of the moderators.
5. If you want to visit our main forum down at the sporums, please go to http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/53289.page

Thank you for reading these basic guidelines for the CSE forums. Enjoy your stay. Wink

Last edited by RogueGrox on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:50 pm

When you have MOD rights, you are allowed to sticky, lock, and delete threads here. I stickied this thread for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
RogueGrox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 pm

But I thought I was a mod here, but just for the CSE forums? Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm

RogueGrox wrote:
But I thought I was a mod here, but just for the CSE forums? Right?

Correct, you cannot moderate anywhere else, just this forum. You can't change the promissions, only admins can do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
RogueGrox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 pm

OK, just was a little confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpacaman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey, RogueGrox! I have arrived! Also, wouldn't it be great if we had Peace Out! Club on here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RogueGrox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Yeah, you should tell Thunder, I could request Goob to make it, but he's not online, and I'm not a founding member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issenkraal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Sun May 02, 2010 5:10 pm

I could make a section for the club, if necessary. Also, just wondering, what's this club about? It sounds interesting :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RogueGrox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   Mon May 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Well the CSE is more of a shop, where we make GA props and anything else, including sigs. Um... well, why don't you visit the Main Forum within the Main Forum and check out the OP. That'l explain it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the CSE Inter-Galactic Forum Read before Posting!
Page 1 of 1