The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions 5 to be exact

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Questions 5 to be exact Empty
PostSubject: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 pm

1: How good is roleplaying here on 1 to 10?
2: How many spore people are here?
3: Does it cost anything to have an account?
4: List of memes?
5: Guess my name,
I am a taco club member,
I am a didzo club member,
I requested this: Robottaco
And I roleplay.
Who am I?
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm

You are kaleb702(kaleb703)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill

PostSubject: RE: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Well then, How about answering the others?
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:20 pm

1. Don't know(Don't play roleplay)
2. 21, I believe, one person signed up, don't know if they have account
3. no
4. What is meme?
Back to top Go down
Beaux10

Beaux10

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 pm

I created a meme: claen. It means clean. I only know of me, TacoWookiee, my little brother, and geekmonkey42 using it, though.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

It DOES NOT! It always meant certifiably insane, as well as all grammar and vocabulary associated with it.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 am

geekmonkey42 wrote:
It DOES NOT! It always meant certifiably insane, as well as all grammar and vocabulary associated with it.

?
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Thobewill wrote:
geekmonkey42 wrote:

?

Insanity [/eyeroll]
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:33 am

No.
In Seine ity.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 am

What?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions 5 to be exact   Questions 5 to be exact I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions 5 to be exact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Special Forums :: Visitor Forums-
Jump to: